• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone notice 7-11 is becoming a 黑店?

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Garman should classified 7-Eleven stores:-

Class A1 7-Eleven (No subsidy for those living in Condo, Semi-D and above)
Class B1 7-Eleven (Semi subsidised by garman for those living in 5-room n above HDB Flat)
Class B2 7-Eleven (Semi subsidised by garman for those living in 4-room and below HDB Flat)
Class C 7-Eleven (Fully subsidised by garman for those living rented HDB Flat)

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you pay for your convenience 24/7 like rushing in desperately seeking a condom ! so pay lor....prices have always been very high...not just high...but very exorbitantly high....so you pay for the convenience lor...fair and square....you go to a 24 hour doctor, u also pay and pay....fair right.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price of noodle in 7-11 (Thailand).

whathot_1209_1.jpg

7-11 the cheapest in Thailand. In Singapore, even ciggies want to charge extra 20 cents. I dont buy anything from them, only suckers do.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
i like 7-11, part of my growing up process, especially the ice cream "mr sofie" very tasty ice cream but quite ex to me during that time. simply like 7-11 stores, now like to went in 7-11 just for the "feel" but not the product, much better than the jiby cheers store, no feel!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you pay for your convenience 24/7 like rushing in desperately seeking a condom ! so pay lor....prices have always been very high...not just high...but very exorbitantly high....so you pay for the convenience lor...fair and square....you go to a 24 hour doctor, u also pay and pay....fair right.

That is what I had said....rush in for a box of condoms...since the off the wall mamak stalls are all gone...

or extremely desperately thirsty.....

:biggrin:

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Big Gulp also went up in prices over the last few years.

From $1.50 in 2001/2002 to $1.60 in around 2006. And now, it's $2.10.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why you can't afford a few bucks? i tot you beri rich leh! :biggrin:

i rather throw my money into the river then give it to your cults begger invisible gay ....at least i throw into the river i can hear sound ...instead of empty promises ....:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anyone notice 7-11 is becoming a 黑店?

i rather throw my money into the river then give it to your cults begger invisible gay ....at least i throw into the river i can hear sound ...instead of empty promises ....:biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

you bedeh, you are willing to throw away your money to the longkong?

you worship money, even a few cents on the floor you sure pickup..

that is why you can only beg for a rolex..:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Anyone notice 7-11 is becoming a 黑店?

you bedeh, you are willing to throw away your money to the longkong?

you worship money, even a few cents on the floor you sure pickup..

that is why you can only beg for a rolex..:biggrin:

i dont go around table asking for money on every sunday ...nether do i ask for 10% of people's pay ...im not yew gui like your cults .bulff people money not important but they themself keep on begging for money ...lol :biggrin::wink::rolleyes:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spemoy.jpg

People Power. LOL

Last time sold for $3.80, nobody buys, now selling for $2.20, still nobody buys, LOL

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why??? fight/complaint agint 7-11. The shop never force anyone to buy from them. Always have choice normally nearby have shop Unless at night most shop is close so have no choice.
Same as the petrol kiosk.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is even more 黑 店!!! They charged Singaporeans beyond recognition. Can you imagine paying pigeon holes with all your life savings, and paying this government million-dollar salary and they still said we got good bargain.

KNN, already tell asshole here that if pigeon hole is too high, can always live from one void deck to another void deck........free of charge mah......:D:biggrin: