• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone got Bernard Leong home address ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
im going to send him "christmas gift " :wink: . see his face and comments ...i dam tulan .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's good for him if he rearry want to be a military tough man cum MP. The earlier exposure he get from us,the better for him...ha...really buah tahan...I look at this pic,i laugh until peng...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2j4yc83.jpg

2v00ho4.jpg

Walau he just a boy lah!

Give him a break!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's good for him if he rearry want to be a military tough man cum MP. The earlier exposure he get from us,the better for him...ha...really buah tahan...I look at this pic,i laugh until peng...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2j4yc83.jpg

2v00ho4.jpg

OMG, another TUA BUI KIA! :eek:

KNN this chow tua bui kia dare to claim he was in the "hard" military service, hahahahahahah

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relentless pursuit of papers throughtout most of your lifetime doesn't make you smart?

do you think im stupid enough to send to Parliament House ? :biggrin: by the way parliament house got x-tray device to scan every parcel ...

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give him a break lah. He is still young and don't know the world. Wait till he is 30 to 40yo plus, he will know his mistake.
sumtimes, dey wil never noe until it hits their own grandchildren ... :wink:

but admitting dat iz a mistake is another ting al2gether ...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
im going to send him "christmas gift " :wink: . see his face and comments ...i dam tulan .

hi there

1. bro, just leave the loser alone and he shall fade away asap.
2. the more you "trigger" the more he gains in some ways.
3. lets move on to bigger stuffs.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

2j4yc83.jpg

2v00ho4.jpg

Based on the pictutres, i can conclude that he has the makings of a retarded AssAF officer.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the pictutres, i can conclude that he has the makings of a retarded AssAF officer.

from his blog (or whatever source), it says that he enter army with just 0 or N levels or even ITE..:eek:

so that fucker cannot be officer or even 3SG.. max LCP or even ORD as PTE..:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
First O level sitting - 3 O levels, second sitting - 4 O levels. Took A levels while in the army, passed only one subject. Went to Poly and did not complete. How he reached University of Buffalo is beyond me. Not an officer, LCP.

from his blog (or whatever source), it says that he enter army with just 0 or N levels or even ITE..:eek:

so that fucker cannot be officer or even 3SG.. max LCP or even ORD as PTE..:biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this still can aspire to be MP?? I thought PAPies find "quality" people with "qualification" 1 ah? Going to University means nothing, just dump money and you can have an overseas degree. Its what you learn in your University that is important.

First O level sitting - 3 O levels, second sitting - 4 O levels. Took A levels while in the army, passed only one subject. Went to Poly and did not complete. How he reached University of Buffalo is beyond me. Not an officer, LCP.