• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone feel guilty eating this?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I never have this type of hand flower activity in Singapore before sounds quite fun. Here in Thailand yes sometimes go luktung or country musinc concert people will make garlands out of 20 or 100 bath notes, cheap cheap la just for fun here.

Forgot to add I love vinegar in fish maw soup too.

When younger, always eat vinegar wrt women. Part of growing up I guess. In mid-40s, bo feeling liao. I think the right word to use is insensate?

I used to hang flower for a singer quite consistently. One fine day, she asked if I was jealous when someone else hung $500 for her. I told her I was most pleased coz won't need to hang for her that particular night. Saved $100.

As long as not beer or stout, I am fine.

jw5

Loyal
I actually feel bad now after eating this pot of sizzling hot shark fin soup at Scala restaurant in Chinatown this afternoon. Reason is its like I'm contributing to the inhumane slaughtering of sharks. But I have to confess I don't feel bad while eating. Does anyone of you feel bad while or after eating sharks fin soup?

bro, I don't eat shark's fin soup not because of guilt, but because simply don't like it.
But if it's served at a dinner, I will just eat it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
bro, I don't eat shark's fin soup not because of guilt, but because simply don't like it.
But if it's served at a dinner, I will just eat it.

Hmmm I think my conviction is still not strong enough to stop me from eating sharks fins.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wll not order any shark fin soup but as a guest I will take it, out of courtesy. It is a a tasteless dish which need vinegar and other ingredients to make it tasty. Some people waxed lyrical about how tasty it is when in fact the taste comes from other ingredients they added in.