• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone believes this guy cares for your health?

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locally I believe @porcaputtana cares for our wellbeing, but he lacks the skill required, FOUR boards notwithstanding.
Nope . I don’t give two flying fucks about low SES unvaxxed filths. Just so you know .

That’s why contractually I keep my subsidized clinic sessions to a bare minimum to avoid being in the same room as you lot.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope . I don’t give two flying fucks about low SES unvaxxed filths. Just so you know .

That’s why contractually I keep my subsidized clinic sessions to a bare minimum to avoid being in the same room as you lot.
Thank God. Your FOUR board would be useless anyway.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is taking care of my health except myself and canada drugs customer service. That's the truth.
My doctors help me to stay healthy in general, but of course they don't care as much about me personally, as they have so many other patients.
Doing exercises, eating healthy, taking vitamins and supplements - all those things we can do today in order to feel better tomorrow.

Last edited: