• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody wants to be filthy rich?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's nothing in me lah.just an empty shell with nothing - no buddha lah. i'm just a sinner - bankrupt of all virtues and a fallen man. now worse, no job, no money, no income nothing. maybe go to hatyai and pray to 4 face buddha for help.

so thank you for your enlightening post. i'll think very hard. thank you.

The curse upon those who practice Idolatry spills over to their children. God has made that very clear in Due. 5:9: “You shall not bow down yourself unto them, nor serve them: for I the Lord your God I am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me”.
And so those who served those gods are cursed and their children inherit the same curse. The curse leaves no area of their lives untouched. Their hands are cursed and so whatever project they touch, however good the start may be, it will end in failure, leading to poverty and debts. Their hands are cursed and cannot handle good things. Their feet are cursed and are unable to move progressively in life, spiritually crippled and that is why however much money a person under the curse of Idolatry may receive and inject into business, still he would be reduced to failure and defeat. There can be no progress because their feet are cursed. The eyes are cursed not to see good things but only to see discouragement. They are also block from seeing the vision of God. In their minds they get confused and lack understanding (Is. 44:18 – 19 KJV). That explains why many bright students become dull and confused, failing their finals at the last moment. Nor is it easy for those who have a background of Idolatry to hear the voice of God or even speak powerful words. If the curse is not dealt with, it will cause them to speak things that would attract problems. The effect of the curse of Idolatry on the body results into diseases such as diabetes, blood pressures, cancer, arthritis and hosts of chronic sicknesses. Many who serve evil spirits or idols have taken advantage of the clamor for cultural revival to push in their agenda for idolatry thus causing the evil to increase.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls lah teekee...don't be a fanatical zealot here okay...don't....human afflictions nothing to do with idolatrylah...men created their own diseases and suffer for generations...don't blame god or idols...you seem to be preaching here...don't be lidat

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah teekee...don't be a fanatical zealot here okay...don't....human afflictions nothing to do with idolatrylah...men created their own diseases and suffer for generations...don't blame god or idols...you seem to be preaching here...don't be lidat

i mean if people tell you not to cross the road during red light, if you still want to cross, then if you get into trouble, you only have yourself to blame.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
329683934_54c3472171.jpg

it's good if we can behave like these enlightened beings...instead of fighting over gods and stones...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i mean if people tell you not to cross the road during red light, if you still want to cross, then if you get into trouble, you only have yourself to blame.

agree. if an enlightened being tell you to leave the burning house and you still persist to live in it, then you have yourself to blame for being burnt to death...nothing to do with god or idolatry lah...common sense and wisdom.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
He sounds so real, so genuine and so frankly honest. How many millions of emails had he sent. If he can only receive one carrot head out of the milliions, that's good for him. What say you?

Is he for real?

I had Already recieved Tons of mails like this