• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody wants to be filthy rich?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I GOT THIS IN MY MAIL....ANY COMMENTS? THANK YOU.

Mr.Robert Trappitt
Manager,National
Westminster Bank Plc
(Natwest Bank)
London-UK

Hello,

My name is Mr. Robert Trappitt, I am the regional manager of the National Westminster Bank Plc (Natwest Bank) London U.K. I got your information during my search through the Automobile dealers. I am 44years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of Peace and don't want problem, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the National Westminster Bank Plc (Natwest Bank) it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city London at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2007 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Two million seven hundred fifty thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling [GBP2, 750.000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware it. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work so that you can assist receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE. While you will have 40% of the total fund .Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much. As soon as I receive your response I will details you on how we can achieve it successfully.

Sincerely Yours

Mr. Robert Trappitt

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He sounds so real, so genuine and so frankly honest. How many millions of emails had he sent. If he can only receive one carrot head out of the milliions, that's good for him. What say you?

Is he for real?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ignore. Plenty of these around.

Bros here probably receive from "widows of ex-dictators from some African nation with millions of hidden bank deposits" as one of the most popular scam emails.

Think.. would anyone with such great hoards approach a total stranger like you to share their wealth? Even their chauffeur or maid will be a better choice even if they are without kin or friends in their life :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
He sounds so real, so genuine and so frankly honest. How many millions of emails had he sent. If he can only receive one carrot head out of the milliions, that's good for him. What say you?

Is he for real?
Ask him to send you photos of his 3 lovely kids.
If he really has kids, I bet you he won't bother you again.

Z

Zombie

Ask him to send you photos of his 3 lovely kids.
If he really has kids, I bet you he won't bother you again.

His 3 lovely kids

329683934_54c3472171.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha, you're the one who lost everything. Sort of Nigeria scams. If he so comfortable
why should he wants to share with you (maybe million of others also).

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to hand it to them, they are bunch of creative people! lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8PQANsFisvU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8PQANsFisvU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Alibaba

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you reply, he will liase with you through mails. Then when everything seems settle, he will need you to transfer a few hundred bucks to him as so call adminstrative blah blah blah.

This is his motive in conning you few hundred bucks.

Beware.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank than teekee for your enlightening video on the nigerian scams. thank you. greatly appreciate your help. i thought i'll be richer by millions after i received the email from an angmoh. angmoh are honest people with no scams right? anyway thank you.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...thought i'll be richer by millions after i received the email from an angmoh. angmoh are honest people with no scams right?
Scams know no racial or nationality boundaries. Noticed 2 key words in name sake? Robert (aka chai tow head) and Trap pit. What irony.

But you are right on just the odd 1% responding favourably to his grand design..

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank than teekee for your enlightening video on the nigerian scams. thank you. greatly appreciate your help. i thought i'll be richer by millions after i received the email from an angmoh. angmoh are honest people with no scams right? anyway thank you.

don't be a fool, there are sinners everywhere, angmo or no angmos, why do you need money if you have buddha teaching in you?

greed also means worshipping money, worshipping money is also worshipping idols..

think about it.

High till Dry

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got similar email before. he even called me and asked me to send him the "processing fee" before he can transfer the winning to me

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...greed also means worshipping money, worshipping money is also worshipping idols..

think about it.

good one! you mean christians have no greed, no need money, no worshipping money ...just pray and money will just drop from the sky?

aiyah brother, don't bring in buddha lah....my poverty has nothing to do with budda or idolatry lah...why you keep on saying idolatry?...i told you christianity has its roots in idolatry and ignorance.....the cross is the world's nombor one idol symbol....it represents the sun's god lah....not jesus or god.

there's nothing in me lah.just an empty shell with nothing - no buddha lah. i'm just a sinner - bankrupt of all virtues and a fallen man. now worse, no job, no money, no income nothing. maybe go to hatyai and pray to 4 face buddha for help.

okay no more buddha or idolatry okay...you want to discuss religion..go other threads...religions don't play play here. very dangeorus.not friendly one. wait we all become enemies. all become demons.

so thank you for your enlightening post. i'll think very hard. thank you.