• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anybody Still Listen to Vinyl Records

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have some old vinyl records dunno what to do with it (other than throw away). But I know some people are still into it.
Any bro here want?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh... its all old chinese songs, even got chinese opera. :biggrin:

From what I guess, they Vinyl's you got,Chinese songs etc..must be those pirated copies that were common in those days..they are not worth anything..unless the person owning them & playing them takes meticulous care of them...they are mostly very used copies..scratched or scuffed badly..hardly M+ or M ( mint) or barely VG or even VG+...in other words...only worth for sentimental reasons..as keepsake..no value.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh... didn't vinyl also can pirate one. lol
yeah i think i'll just throw them away.

Like you do not know?? obviously you have not heard of many local bands that lost their royalties to Pirated LPs?? Bands like, the Quest, October Cherries, Black Dog Bones...just to name a few...for Chinese ones..it was pirate galore..

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like you do not know?? obviously you have not heard of many local bands that lost their royalties to Pirated LPs?? Bands like, the Quest, October Cherries, Black Dog Bones...just to name a few...for Chinese ones..it was pirate galore..

Erm... I don't belong to the vinyl era. I'm from the cassettes era. :biggrin:
These old vinyl are left over from my parents' business. They used to own a retail shop selling records and cassettes.

I just thought that vinyl not so easy to make.

andriel

hi, if you can tell me some of the artistes' names or pm me, i'll app that. We might be able to figure out a deal..thanks