• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any nice places in Hatyai ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must visit the wet aquarium at songkhla and dry “aquarium” in hat yai. for me i prefer swimming with fish(es) or mermaids and let them clean out my tube(s).
1667078704867.jpeg

1667078761946.jpeg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is one hour sufficient to clear the immigration at Padang Besar ?
Many Malaysians also coming back from Padang Besar. Very hard to predict. On another note Padang Besar is a haven for duty free shopping back then. Not sure now.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My 1st trip to Hatyai was in 2003. Took my maiden trip by bus at Golden Mile. Long journey yes but I truly enjoyed the bus trip watching the paddy fields of northern Malaysia, the beautiful natural scenery that Sinkapore lacked. Followed few experienced Lau Heroes who were long time Hatyai Chiongsters. And my last trip was in 2016.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Malaysians also coming back from Padang Besar. Very hard to predict. On another note Padang Besar is a haven for duty free shopping back then. Not sure now.
There are 3 trains from Hat Yai to Padang Besar :

Departing 07:30 arriving 0825
Departing 0855 arriving 0950
Departing 1400 arriving 1455

I plan to take the last one, arriving at Padang Besar at 1455. The next train from Padang Besar to KL Sentral departs at 1550 hours. I hope I can clear the custom within 30 minutes in order to catch the train from Padang Besr to KL Sentral.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the timing make sense to you ? Considering that Padang Besar in Malaysia is ONE hour faster than Thailand.

Normally, arrival time is expressed in local time.

Screenshot_1.jpg