• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any nice places in Hatyai ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm going to take a train from Bangkok to Hat Yai junction, rest for a day, before I continue my journey to Padang Besar, and eventually KL Sentral.

It's my first time in Hatyai. Is there anything interesting in Hatyai that I should take note ?

Appreciate your sharing.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fried chicken and pulut for breakfast.
Hatyai is a short distance by train to songkhla. A nice seaside town.
KL tourist distance themselves ftom the other parts of southern thailand such as yala, pattani, narathiwat due to thaksin created disturbance.
But thai tourist board is promoting these areas due to cheap accommodation and food.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fried chicken and pulut for breakfast.
Hatyai is a short distance by train to songkhla. A nice seaside town.
KL tourist distance themselves ftom the other parts of southern thailand such as yala, pattani, narathiwat due to thaksin created disturbance.
But thai tourist board is promoting these areas due to cheap accommodation and food.
I check in hotel to get a shower after the long journey from Bangkok to Hat Yai. It's intended as a transit, as the next day I will travel from Hat Yai to Padang Besar, and from Padang Besar to KL Sentral.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the center of attraction in Hat Yai ? I would like to book a hotel in the center so that I don't have to walk too much.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle onlee been to hatyai once KNN doesn't have much leecollection means nothing much there KNN he leemember seeing many mudland car plates there and the hotel forgotten name was it Asian hotel ever kana bombed KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They got many showtime places.
Temples if you are into that.
Birds nest soup considered cheap and natural from the cliffs along the shore.
But its been a long time since i have been there.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I will stay 2 nights there before heading to Padang Besar. It looks quite happening.

Now must hunt for cheap and good hotels.

jw5

Loyal
I'm going to take a train from Bangkok to Hat Yai junction, rest for a day, before I continue my journey to Padang Besar, and eventually KL Sentral.

It's my first time in Hatyai. Is there anything interesting in Hatyai that I should take note ?

Appreciate your sharing.

Boring place. :sleep:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Appreciate your sharing.
If you into fun then Hatyai has lost its lustre ever since Covid. Try Danok. Just 1 hour drive from Hatyai.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was due to the showtimes. Plus can book girls to hotel all day
Day time they gobbled food.
Heard current prices for girls based in Southern Thailand way cheaper than BKK. I didn't venture Hatyai anymore ever since a friend intro me to Danok.