• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any good tarot card reader or psychic reader to recommend?

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Anyone here have a good tarot card reader or psychic reader to recommend? I dont want those that charged ridiculous pricing like $70 and above kind.

I am looking for those really good and not cut throat reader. I believe $30 to $40 and below is reasonable for a 30 mins to 1 hr reading.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi,

Anyone here have a good tarot card reader or psychic reader to recommend? I dont want those that charged ridiculous pricing like $70 and above kind.

I am looking for those really good and not cut throat reader. I believe $30 to $40 and below is reasonable for a 30 mins to 1 hr reading.

you dont have any clue about your own life ? you cant decide your own life ? you need someone who dont know about you , telling you what to do that is best for you ? :confused::confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRESIDENTIAL MASTER tarot card reader TOP in TAIWAN Istana

:biggrin::p

http://www.taiwannews.com.tw/etn/ne...cate_img=995.jpg&cate_rss=news_Chen_Shui_bian

Tarot master fraud who tricked Taiwan ex-president gets arrested
Taiwan News, Website Editorial Staff
2008-10-25 11:13 AM
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> <table align="right" width="95%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="date_year" align="right"> Fonts Size: </td> <td align="center" valign="middle" width="11%"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table align="right" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr align="right"> <td> E-Mail This </td> <td align="center" width="11%">
icon_email.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> <table align="right" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr align="right"> <td align="right"> Printer-Friendly </td> <td align="center" width="11%">
icon_printer.jpg
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>​
<table align="right" width="98%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> <table align="right" width="1%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"> <tbody><tr> <td class="table_back" align="right"> + Enlarge This image </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="table_back"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="author"> Teenager surnamed Huang (middle) was arrested on Oct. 24 for alleged document forgery. He had pretended to be a tarot master and tricked former president Chen Shui-bian. </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="portal"> Central News Agency </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – The 16-year-old teenager surnamed Huang, who claimed telling fortune with tarot cards for Taiwan former president Chen Shui-bian, got arrested for forgery of documents last night in a motel in Taipei County. When taken to the police station, Huang was uncooperative during the interrogation, denying his identity in the beginning.Huang had been arrested in April 2007 for sending messages implying prostitution on a website. He falsely claimed to be 20-year-old Wu Jia-wen, fooling the police and prosecutors. Prosecutors gave him a deferred indictment for this case.
The police also found out that Huang had counterfeited diagnosis statements for taking leaves from Chi Shan Junior High School where he attended. The Criminal Investigation Bureau applied for an arrest warrant to trace Huang.
Huang told the police he would say nothing before his lawyers or relatives came. The interrogation started when his uncle came to the station past midnight. Later, the police took Huang and his uncle to Huang’s office for search action and would summon Huang’s friends to clear the suspicious points.
Huang caught media’s attention when he said he was the tarot master who had told fortune and pray for blessings for Chen Shui-bian in Huang’s office. However, his identity and multiple titles were questioned by the media that gradually dug out his real identity.
Chen’s office issued a statement on Oct. 22, admitting that Chen had gone to Huang’s office for blessing and advice.
In the past few days, under pressure from the media and the public, Huang hid himself, solely using his blog as the channel to express himself. Huang confessed that he tricked Chen in his blog article on the 23rd. He said he only learned tarot from reading books and that the three lamas in the blessing ritual were also fake. Nor did he have two master’s degrees or had been abroad. He revealed that he would leave Taiwan at 11 am on the 25th and explain everything at the airport. However, he was arrested before he could ever take flight.
by Taiwan News, Website Editorial Staff
</td></tr></tbody></table>

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dont have any clue about your own life ? you cant decide your own life ? you need someone who dont know about you , telling you what to do that is best for you ? :confused::confused:

This is 1 lesson the humankind cannot learn, it seems. Remember Nina Wang & her fengshui master? And, the recent case where the 62 y.o. chinese businessman abducted & raped 36 virgins on the advice of his fortune teller? hmmm..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,

MM Lee, SM Goh....can read your past, present & future...cannot promise if they will not 'cut your throat' or ;screw your behind'...but THEY ARE GOOD!!!:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is 1 lesson the humankind cannot learn, it seems. Remember Nina Wang & her fengshui master? And, the recent case where the 62 y.o. chinese businessman abducted & raped 36 virgins on the advice of his fortune teller? hmmm..

these kind of ppl deserve to be con..