• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any fucking change in your life after lawrence wong became pm?

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
he everyday talk motherhood statement and nothing concrete. smlj also the same. cost of living continues to increase and sinkies are still as fucked as before if not more.

Nope, ZERO change. The only 'changes' are only for his own selfish KPI to have higher bonuses (see table below) with minimal impact to commoner's lives. This Elitist farker has never understood the pain and miseries of commoners due to deep flaws in PAP policy particularly importing CECA FT PMETs, creating high cost of living by collecting high taxes thru HDB land costs/COE/ARFs and all kinds of ranjiao levies then using the guise of generosity giving bread crumbs thru pathetic CDC/GST vouchers and proudly declare these vouchers like some antidote and Saviour, NBCB.

The real disease already started with the LKY farker a long time ago which former Perm Sec Ngiam Tong Dow already sexposed but still to no avail as 61% love to be arse-farked by PAP:

money.jpg

lTFGrZm.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are responsible for your own life, it does not matter which PAP chucklefuck is in charge of this snot-sized island.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he everyday talk motherhood statement and nothing concrete. smlj also the same. cost of living continues to increase and sinkies are still as fucked as before if not more.
My life was changed when i found out my non-elected PM is a crying one. KNS other countries see this as a sign of weakness!