• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Freemasons in the PaP n SdP?

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Past by fort canning today and saw the "Freemasons' Lodge"? Just wondering who are the Freemasons in our cabinet? Isn't tat a secret society of the 18th century? What are their activities and agendas? Haha...just curious!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is free mason ? If there is , will they be more powerful then the LEEs in Singapore ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The rich and well-connected join freemasonry in order to get even richer and even better connected. There is nothing mystical about it. The secrecy of the organization is what fires the imagination of conspiracy theorists who fantasize tales of attempted world domination and such stuff.

The religious doctrine of the freemasons is very simple, and their devotion to charitable causes is also straightforward. Most basic info about them can be found via Google or just by picking up a good book at Nat Lib.

The real reason however for its attractiveness to the rich/elite is because it is one of the best social networking platforms in the world catered to such individuals. You don't hear of people striking their first billion thru a freemason connection only because it is not reported in the press.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need to be of a minimum caliber in order be in the inner ranks of the freemasons.

I believe none of our opposition members are of the required caliber. This is an exclusive organization once you get past the initial ranks.

Our current oppo candidates can try their hands at a more basic organization like the toastmasters club or rotary club if they wish to expand their business/political networks. It will also improve their public speaking, which is quite lacking in our current oppo candidates.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to be of a minimum caliber in order be in the inner ranks of the freemasons.

I believe none of our opposition members are of the required caliber. This is an exclusive organization once you get past the initial ranks.

Our current oppo candidates can try their hands at a more basic organization like the toastmasters club or rotary club if they wish to expand their business/political networks. It will also improve their public speaking, which is quite lacking in our current oppo candidates.

GMS can join the toastmasters club....the only opposition I can think of that qualify for the freemason would be the late JBJ, but then again, his devotion to his Christian roots, will not allow him.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS can join the toastmasters club....the only opposition I can think of that qualify for the freemason would be the late JBJ, but then again, his devotion to his Christian roots, will not allow him.

JBJ was a staunch catholic, he would not have joined freemasonry. Though many catholics have joined freemasonry and reaped great benefits.

I think GMS could volunteer with MOE to head an inter-school CCA program first, before joining toastmasters club. No offence to him.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Muslims, Buddhists and Hindus Free Masonists?

JBJ was a staunch catholic, he would not have joined freemasonry. Though many catholics have joined freemasonry and reaped great benefits.

I think GMS could volunteer with MOE to head an inter-school CCA program first, before joining toastmasters club. No offence to him.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya all want to join free mason must have some sort of religion, be it buddhism, christianity, hinduism whatever,,,,,,

they are just normal folks, mainly professional, with rotuals an such thats all,,,,

they do do charity,,,,,

mainly in construction/property related professionals or businessman

no big deal