• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

any advice for a fren of mine with this "cultural" problem?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
my fren is middle class like me but he dated this girl from a rich family but the family is like very low ses hokkien beng and lian type.

she is a nice girl, polite, demure and pretty but her father is like open mouth is knn, or ccb. her mother is a housewife but very lian and gossipy type and her elder brother owns some used car biz Is like a gangster also ccb knn mouth type.

my fren said he likes her but he has "cultural" issues with her girlfriend family and is afraid to marry her

shd he break off with her and look for another girl?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
just to add a bit more info. his girl's father and mother is all pro PAP one and always tell him without PAP and Lee KuanYew, Singapore will be like the useless and messy Malaysia.