• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar daughter converted a han to hui

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be a concern to sinkie if msian hui chinese came to power and sit the throne. Becos chinese leaders of any religion are shrewd and astute. Anyway, some guys just marry for power or money, they just pretend that he converted just like many hui chinese do.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be a concern to sinkie if msian hui chinese came to power and sit the throne. Becos chinese leaders of any religion are shrewd and astute. Anyway, some guys just marry for power or money, they just pretend that he converted just like many hui chinese do.
Shrewd and astute? You mean conniving and scheming

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It the power of politics onto money.
Look at how rich the Lee and the Quahs and related relatives are.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think the guy can actually see the woman he got married to.
Does Nurul have a younger sister? Remember poor Yaakub who was tricked into marrying old spinster Leah instead of chiobu Rachel. He had to wait another 14 years till Rachel become an old spinster before marrying her.
A14BE3AC-6EEC-44FC-8883-B81DE3487400.jpeg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This story not in the quran i think.
Jacob was abandoned by his brothers yes.
Are you sure? This is the fundamental of polygamy. Yaakub had 2 wives and later on 2 more “concubines”. I suspected this is where Muslim’s inspiration of 4 wives come from. But you might be right because the story goes on to say Yaakub’s 12 sons form 12 tribes of Israel… which I agree… does not exist

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure? This is the fundamental of polygamy. Yaakub had 2 wives and later on 2 more “concubines”. I suspected this is where Muslim’s inspiration of 4 wives come from. But you might be right because the story goes on to say Yaakub’s 12 sons form 12 tribes of Israel… which I agree… does not exist
Ok. I got joseph story mixed up with jacob.