• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar daughter converted a han to hui

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those who dontch understand the video, get lost and go back to china. Hang national flag also no use if dunno national language.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice, for the sake of humping Anwar's daughter Nurul Izzah, he has to convert temporarily.....
Worth the sacrifice!

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anwar daughter must be a good fuck after she take on another suit. Minah's GIAP GIAP down under hearsay very powerful. No Chinese man can run away once got " GIAP Giap"

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, after trying out Pakistani prick for 11 years, she now confirmed that Chinese prick is still the best? But I must respect her because I believe she's not the type going after wealth, otherwise, she wouldn't have divorced her ex-Pakistani billlionaire husband.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, after trying out Pakistani prick for 11 years, she now confirmed that Chinese prick is still the best? But I must respect her because I believe she's not the type going after wealth, otherwise, she wouldn't have divorced her ex-Pakistani billlionaire husband.
She was married to a paki?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should be careful of his father in law.. Later wake up with backside pain and blood stain on the tilam