• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anton Casey now says Singapore is a "wonderful" country!

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
His statement as reported in New Paper:

I would like to extend a sincere apology to the people of Singapore.

In the past 24 hours, due to a security breach of my personal Facebook page and the misuse of an old video by unknown sources, my family, especially my Singaporean son, have suffered extreme emotional and verbal abuse online.

It must be made extremely clear that a YouTube video of me, with my son in the background, was not posted in response to any recent events.

This video was made weeks prior and has been misused to portray me as unrepentant. Police investigations into this matter, including death threats my family have received, are ongoing.

I deeply regret having offended and disrespected the people of Singapore. I have the highest respect and regard for Singapore and the good people of Singapore; this is my home.

My 5-year old son is an innocent party in this unfortunate and extremely stressful situation. I wish for nothing more than to be forgiven for my poor judgement and to be given a second chance to rebuild the trust people have had in me as a resident of this wonderful country.

Singapore is a wonderful country, where those who take public transport are "poor people", who emit a "stench". Hee Hee. Stupid sinkies.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What sort of "trouble"? Please elaborate. Why should speaking the whole truth and nothing but the truth be viewed in negative light? :confused:

I agree, ang mohs can get Singapore pussies easily, but blame it on our society who angkat their bodeks.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
can his investor trust this oily skin with retard son with their money ?

anton casey should have his PR revoked,poking fun at our taxi uncle

anton-casey-taxi-driver-screen-shot.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
can his investor trust this oily skin with retard son with their money ?

anton casey should have his PR revoked,poking fun at our taxi uncle

That taxi uncle is a fucking disgrace to the country. He's the one who should be removed from society. If he has skin problems then put him in some rest home where he can live out the rest of his years away from the public eye.

However, if he's willing to switch to SPF 50 sunscreen, ask him to get in touch with me and I'll send him a couple of Kiwi made sunscreens that are very effective and hypoallergenic too.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Soial pressure may force him to think twice about staying here and I hope he will do so quickly. There might be some who may not hesitate to beat him up for his remarks.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Soial pressure may force him to think twice about staying here and I hope he will do so quickly. There might be some who may not hesitate to beat him up for his remarks.

Singapore needs him more than he needs Singapore.

Besides in a couple of weeks, this whole episode will be forgotten and Sinkies will go back to kissing his white ass. :wink:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That taxi uncle is a fucking disgrace to the country. He's the one who should be removed from society. If he has skin problems then put him in some rest home where he can live out the rest of his years away from the public eye.

However, if he's willing to switch to SPF 50 sunscreen, ask him to get in touch with me and I'll send him a couple of Kiwi made sunscreens that are very effective and hypoallergenic too.

That ang moh loser has a mental problem and a small dick. Even innocent taxi-drivers is fodder to feed his ego. A man supposedly of some worth has nothing else better to do than looking down on innocent local taxi-drivers doing their daily things to hit on? I spit on this ang moh.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Broken record, first u say that he wears the arm sleeves due to weather until I pointed out that it was worn for protection against UV rays, as long as he has logical reason for wearing them and not becuase of cold weather like you and Anton say, that is his f*cking choice, so back down on what you want him to wear and allow him to wear what he wants.....also the stupid Anton can't even think of a logical reason why the taxi uncle was dressed like that, just goes to show you really how stupid he is.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Broken record, first u say that he wears the arm sleeves due to weather until I pointed out that it was worn for protection against UV rays, as long as he has logical reason for wearing them and not becuase of cold weather like you and Anton say, that is his f*cking choice, so back down on what you want him to wear and allow him to wear what he wants.....also the stupid Anton can't even think of a logical reason why the taxi uncle was dressed like that, just goes to show you really how stupid he is.

Hard to reason with that fucktard leongsam.

If that taxi uncle chose to stay at home because of his condition and depends on welfare (not that there is anything in Singapore to begin with), fucktard leongsam will complain that taxpayers' monies are wasted on leeches like him.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Dressing like that makes him look like a twit and a retard.

Taxi drivers are part of the frontline troops and are often one of the first people visitors to the country interact with. First impressions count and all taxi drivers should project a positive image of the country.

If he needs skin protection for whatever reason, he should dress like a Jap taxi driver and look smart and professional instead of dressing like a street hobo.

taxi-two.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He may have the highest regard and respect for the people of Singapore but I don't. I think that most of them are a bunch of losers especially those who take public transport.

However, I do have a huge amount of respect for the PAP leadership and those associated with them. They are a class above the sinkies they govern.

Lui Tuck Yew always takes MRT, so is he a loser than? Like you? If so, than PAP elites can be losers too.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lui Tuck Yew always takes MRT, so is he a loser than? Like you? If so, than PAP elites can be losers too.

actually he is not referring to Singaporeans...rightly, "the stench of public transport" should mean SMRT/SBS stinks! Lui and Pinky should take note.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This asshole insults singaporeans and than insults them a second time with this sorry excuse of an apology.

I have the highest respect and regard for Singapore and the good people of Singapore; this is my home.
If this was truly the case to begin with, you would not have made those comments about poor people and the stench. In addition, you knowingly married a wife who has in the past dissed Singapore men. U have a track record of disrespect. So, you are a lying son of a bitch.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You mean you have a family? I thought you have sold your mum and sisters away as prostitutes

when his mum and sisters found out who he was, they sold themselves into prostitution. At least the pimp can protect them from him.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He called SG home ? LAN jeow y he not Citizen ?

Just say sorry expect to b forgiven ? Didn't he know the internet is once posted cannot unpost ? His apology is as sincere as lhl's on eve of election

Meerebus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore needs him more than he needs Singapore.

Besides in a couple of weeks, this whole episode will be forgotten and Sinkies will go back to kissing his white ass. :wink:

You seow is it? You want to Kiss his white ass? Limpeh wants to kick his white ass until the white ass becomes blue black ass!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dressing like that makes him look like a twit and a retard.

Taxi drivers are part of the frontline troops and are often one of the first people visitors to the country interact with. First impressions count and all taxi drivers should project a positive image of the country.

If he needs skin protection for whatever reason, he should dress like a Jap taxi driver and look smart and professional instead of dressing like a street hobo.

taxi-two.jpg

From lack of logic to his dressing, now you start talking about the image of taxi drivers they are supposed to project, you are clutching at straws.

It's his effing choice in the end.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He called SG home ? LAN jeow y he not Citizen ?

Just say sorry expect to b forgiven ? Didn't he know the internet is once posted cannot unpost ? His apology is as sincere as lhl's on eve of election

This is Home, truly
Where I know I must be
Where my FTs mock me
Where their arrogance always shows
This is home, surely
As my senses tell me
This is where I will be alone
For this is where SPGs get boned