• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Anticipating the BIG POJEMIN Road Fatalies

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anticipating the BIG POKEMON Road Fatalities

Coming for sure. Can be very bad. Many many.

POKEMON is going to have lots of road kills.

Either players on driving or cycling or walking with eyes on phone screens. Get ready to anticipate deaths. Lots of it.

LTA TP better issue advisory and warnings. Or else even more ⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠

Last edited:

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anticipating the BIG POKEMON Road Fatalities

Sorry title typo not my fault hor. The Android Google Keypad now have Kay Poh auto spell check modification. If you typed something it automatically changed to others, you can overlooked easily in a hurry. It is KAYPOH like fuck!

The error in title got Fixed here once there is a reply. Even if I corrected. I could only correct one, the rest still errors. CB!

Last edited:

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

BANG! Long Piahk !

⚰⚰⚰⚰☠☠☠

NP_20160809_ATPOKE09-331_1349894.jpg

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/car-driver-was-swiping-gadget-accident

CAR DRIVER WAS SWIPING ON GADGET BEFORE ACCIDENT

WITNESS SAYS DRIVER KEPT STARTING AND STOPPING, CAUSING ACCIDENT

Aug 9, 2016 6:00am
BY ARYA SHREE THAMPURAN

Reports of road accidents have surfaced the world over since Pokemon Go was launched. The game became available in Singapore on Saturday, and an accident the next day in Queenstown has been linked to it.

Mr Amos Ng, an office clerk, was walking back to his Mei Ling Street homeafter work on Sunday night, trying to catch Pokemon Go characters along the way.

In the world's latest gaming craze, which was launched here on Saturday, players trawl places around the country using their smartphone's GPS system to spot and capture Pokemon.

At about 10.20pm, Mr Ng, 31, an office clerk, noticed a dark-coloured sedan around the Mei Ling Street area.

He said the car kept starting and stopping abruptly and was moving slowly.

He noticed a driver and two passengers in the car.

The driver and his front seat passenger looked to be in their 50s, while the woman in the backseat seemed to be in her 20s.

Mr Ng suspects that they, like him, were playing Pokemon Go.

He said: "I saw them taking out their electronic devices and making swiping actions (on their devices).

"I found it quite amusing at first."

He also saw the car driving near Queenstown Stadium, which is just a minute's drive from Mei Ling Street.

TNP FILE PHOTO
POKESTOP

The stadium is a PokeStop, which is a place of interest where players can collect items that will help them catch more Pokemon characters.

Mr Ng passed the car and continued on his way home.

Suddenly, he heard the screeching sound of a car braking followed by a loud crash.

He turned and saw that a white car had crashed into a kerb at the junction of Mei Chin Road and Mei Ling Street.

Mr Ng said: "I noticed that the driver of the dark car had seen the white car crash, but accelerated forward in the direction of Global Indian International School."

Mr Ng added about 30 people rushed down from nearby HDB blocks because of the commotion.

The owner of the white car, who wished to be known only as Mr Vasily, said he had tried to overtake the dark car, which was in front of him, because it was driving recklessly.

Mr Vasily, 26, said: "The man driving (the dark car) kept starting and stopping.

"I signalled right and attempted to overtake him, but he kept moving forward."

Mr Vasily then accelerated to move out of the way.

As he was trying to overtake the dark car, his car went out of control and crashed into a kerb. His car slammed into a road railing.

A fuming Mr Vasily, whose car had to be towed to a workshop, said: "I'm very, very angry (with the other driver)."

The Singapore Civil Defence Force sent an ambulance to the site, but its assistance was not required.

No injuries were reported.

Police investigations are ongoing.

A police spokesman said the penalty for playing Pokemon Go while driving a vehicle would be the same as driving while using a handheld device.

This means a fine not exceeding $1,000, jail time of up to six months or both.

"I saw them taking out their electronic devices and making swiping actions (on their devices). I found it quite amusing at first."

- Mr Amos Ng

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/car-driver-was-swiping-gadget-accident#sthash.h3rbdGaq.dpuf

Last edited:

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry title typo not my fault hor. The Android Google Keypad now have Kay Poh auto spell check modification. If you typed something it automatically changed to others, you can overlooked easily in a hurry. It is KAYPOH like fuck!

The error in title got Fixed here once there is a reply. Even if I corrected. I could only correct one, the rest still errors. CB!

LOL i turn it off.... auto spell correction... block offensive words....suggestive text........LOL

Last edited: