• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-Gay law: Retain or Remove

Remove the Anti-gay law

• Yes, Freedom to poke ass!!!!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No, ass poking is just wrong!!!!

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seeing the Gay law being challenged.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?135859-Gay-couple-file-challenge-to-Singapore-law-that-criminalizes-gay-sex

I'm interested to know what the general opinion in here is. Personally I have no problem with gays poking each other if they want to although the thought of it makes me wanna puke but I am against it being removed. To me since we do not enforce it, I don't see an issue but if U give them an inch U give them a mile. Next thing U know they will be fighting for gay marriage, gay adoption, and what about those zoophilia, pedophilia groups. They will start coming up with nonsense of their own.

Sentinel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've to humbly abstain. I'm not a gay and none of my family members are gay so I don't qualify to know this topic very well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't care for either.

It all depends on which support base the PAP govt prefers: the conservative/religious crowd, or the liberal/GLBT crowd.

It will do that which is politically expedient.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, ass poking is not just for gays.

If a woman loves you very much and is up for it, she'll let you fuck her in the ass... and do other kinky things with you... :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am straight. To me, gay sex is unnatural. BUT, if two consenting adults wish to get passionate with each other, it is their choice as adults. We cannot stop them, let them be as they wish, it is their private life.

Cheers!

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't care for either.

It all depends on which support base the PAP govt prefers: the conservative/religious crowd, or the liberal/GLBT crowd.

It will do that which is politically expedient.

I suggest that given its longstanding policy to divide-and-rule, this govt would prefer not to be too categorical about which side it supports. So, at times it appears to be conservative leaning, on other occasions it preaches secularism and says S'pore can open up a bit more. Being deliberately vague and ambiguous feeds into its approach to keep everyone else off-balance and guessing, and yet it can always claim it is sympathetic to each side.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This doesn't bother me at all, TS has genuine concerns on playing with someone else's pantat?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This doesn't bother me at all, TS has genuine concerns on playing with someone else's pantat?

I'm curious not concern. I want to know whether this forum is pro/anti/neutral towards gay. Personally I am against removing the law only because I see so many other countries having the gay community keep pushing and pushing non-stop. Since we do not actively enforce the law I don't see an issue