• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another young punk who thinks he very "sud"

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11/20/teen-apologies-for-tweeting-picture-of-exam-paper/

Teen apologises for tweeting picture of exam paper
By Alicia Wong – November 20th, 2010Email Facebook Twitter Print

Screen shot of Xavier Ong’s,16, twitter post with the picture of his examination paper.

He arrived early for this ‘O’ level Social Studies examination on November 8, and 13 minutes before the start of the examination, he took out his Blackberry and tweeted: “Do you dare bring a phone into examination hall and take a picture?” alongside a link to a picture of his exam paper.

Xavier Ong‘s twitter post saw a flurry of online reactions on whether it was appropriate, and resulted in the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) hauling him in for questioning on Thursday.

The 16-year-old, who expressed regret for his actions in an interview with RazorTV, said, “I felt like they were interrogating me, I felt like a criminal.” The board repeatedly questioned him, and he saw “no point” in lying, added Ong.

The Outram Secondary student is still waiting on the Board’s decision. But if he needs to retake his O Levels, Ong, who intends to study overseas, said he may take the SATs instead.

“I feel like I’m at fault,” he admitted, stating that he had broken the rules in bringing in his mobile phone. Ong noted, an invigilator had seen him using his phone and told him to keep it.

Yet, he felt the situation has been “blown out of proportion”.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He is an idiot and should be disqualified from this paper. We need to send a proper message to all these young people. All their actions have REPERCUSSIONS. They should stop justifying and realise that there are consequences to their behaviours.

So he is going "overseas" and take the SATs instead. Looks like Mum and Dad are going to bail him out again. How about facing up to his actions and retake the Os if he is so "sud"?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
he took out his Blackberry and tweeted: “Do you dare bring a phone into examination hall and take a picture?” alongside a link to a picture of his exam paper.

After this incident, students who dare to bring a phone into examination hall and take a picture should get F9 straight away.

Reminds me of bank robbers who go and rob a bank, take video of what happened and posed in front of the cam without any masks. Do you dare to rob a bank and take a picture?

Parents should be rapped for buying him a blackberry:wink:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet, he felt the situation has been “blown out of proportion”.

What a moron! "Blown out of proportion" indeed. He obviously knew what he did was wrong. He's just showing off and now lives to regret it. :rolleyes:

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
He felt he was @ fault? He felt like a criminal? Fuk him la! He is @ fault still try to insinuate e system make him feel @ fault? Who e fuk taught him values?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He felt he was @ fault? He felt like a criminal? Fuk him la! He is @ fault still try to insinuate e system make him feel @ fault? Who e fuk taught him values?

hi there

1. bro, what value man?
2. this type of kid is betterer off joining some downtown east gang mah!
3. stupid, worthless and useless crap!
4. "feel like he is at fault" reflecting that he does not think he has done any wrongdoings!
5. kosong parenting.
6. good to send him off overseas after all his parents should be able to afford his stupidity.