• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Sinkie gave up on SGP!!

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
NissanVIP, you make me laugh. Perhaps hiding behind the anonymity of the internet does heighten one's cyncism and insecurity eh?

I registered with SBF yesterday only after I saw the thread referencing the SF Business Times article about muvee's setting up of a US team and my moving here to make that happen. I wanted to set the record straight, and that muvee is not "abandoning" Singapore as the title of this thread seems to suggest.

I personally, have no agenda or things to prove, whether its to SBForummers or to Singapore Inc. at large. My duty is to the 60 people who work at muvee (Singapore) and the handful of people we have in Tokyo, Seoul and Silicon Valley, who come in each morning and put their best into our products and the company.

I know its very unfashionable to say so, but I happen to actually be very very proud to be from Singapore. The system has worked, so long as you are hardworking. I am not saying it will work in the US, or anywhere else, but its worked for me, and I am not special. My father dosen't even have 'O' levels, and started as a busboy in a hotel. When I was born, we lived in a rental one room HDB flat in Toa Payoh. My parents managed to put me through (neighbourhood) school, upgraded to larger HDB flats along the way and later put a deposit on a Proton Saga when mom strike a bit of 4D money. (I now share a Mazda3 with my parents)

Since you have connections to muvee, then you can easily verify if this is me :-)

As for whether my england is powderful or not (not sure which you were insinuating) my only excuse is that most of these posts were done at 2am San Francisco time after a 16hr day (which is typical since I cover two timezones here.)

Hello whoever you are,

Most of my question is not answered, especially about your NS liability. i think it is no secret as everyone has gone through NS/Reservist before regardless rank appointment.

Your english is neither CEO nor engineering standard though.

To this fact, I believed you are Pro-PAP based on what you have posted here.

What are trying to achieve?

Are you indirectly trying to persuade Singaporean to embrace LEE KUAN YEW and his Government?

I believed everyone here knows where you are heading to.

Would you believe if I said I am LEE HSIEN LOONG (Sissy) son? Of course not with this forum nickname.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello whoever you are,

Most of my question is not answered, especially about your NS liability. i think it is no secret as everyone has gone through NS/Reservist before regardless rank appointment.

Your english is neither CEO nor engineering standard though.

To this fact, I believed you are Pro-PAP based on what you have posted here.

What are trying to achieve?

Are you indirectly trying to persuade Singaporean to embrace LEE KUAN YEW and his Government?

I believed everyone here knows where you are heading to.

Would you believe if I said I am LEE HSIEN LOONG (Sissy) son? Of course not with this forum nickname.

:rolleyes:

Brudder, he is a faker la. A CEO of a company would be stupid and dumb to post here or anywhere else for that matter.

Would you risks losing customers by airing your political views online?

I won't.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brudder, he is a faker la. A CEO of a company would be stupid and dumb to post here or anywhere else for that matter.

I won't.

Yes bro.... he is fake afterall, better dont believe me too if I say I am LHL son. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We believe customers and staff are number one. Thats why back in Singapore, we try our best to take good care of our staff as best we know how, and we send the CEO to frigid San Francisco to get to know our target customers better. :-)

no matter where the hq is, the u.s. market will remain the biggest, and you need to be close to the market to keep up with innovations. it's your customers who put food on your table. and c'mon, sf is not that frigid lah. it's 80 today in the bay area and will be warmer in the weekend. snowy rain, however, is starting to fall in the ny area.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

I won't.

If i support LHL i will also loudly sing and praise openly

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day, given a choice, the US is still the destination that most will consider to make money. At least over there, and most Western countries for that matter, if you have talents, you can go very far. In Sinkeeland, no matter what, you are still a thrid class with FTs given preference above you.