• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Round of Buying Interests into Johor ?

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are we seeing the return of 2012, 2013 now ?

Has anyone actually Profitted off Msian Properties yet ?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian property agents are dishonest, self-entitled scums. They are not regulated and anyone can be an agent, including your cleaners, contractors or lawyer. They collaborate to scam sellers and landlords; they are filled with jealousy and conning-Singaporeans is there job-satisfaction.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware of Malaysian neighbours that play dirty tricks to damage your house to steal and rob from you buy your house cheap. Well this is what my Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS neighbour from hell did to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beware of Malaysian neighbours that play dirty tricks to damage your house to steal and rob from you buy your house cheap. Well this is what my Malaysian Cantonese MISTRESS neighbour from hell did to me.
You better have 24 hour cctv at all angles to protect yourself from robbers AND neighbors.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better have 24 hour cctv at all angles to protect yourself from robbers AND neighbors.
Oh ya don’t listen to all the crap of gated and guarded no thieves no robbers no break in. I saw a notice before Nusa Duta put in barbed wire at the back fence means what? Got break in lah. Same for my the other landed property that was sold long time ago also got break in before in the estate according to the neighbourhood chat group.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t listen to all the crap of gated and guarded no thieves no robbers no break in. I saw a notice before Nusa Duta put in barbed wire at the back fence means what? Got break in lah. Same for my the other landed property that was sold long time ago also got break in before in the estate according to the neighbourhood chat group.
Oh ya my jb condo also got break in before according to the neighbourhood chat group then. So every jb property I bought have break in means what? Everywhere in jb got break in lah.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit more buying interest but mostly driven by Malaysians.

This drives the prices up slightly.

The new condos near RTS are launching around RM $1k psf but with poorer furnishing compared to those launched before Covid.

Terraces about 20 x 75 in the more mature areas are launching around $900k RM.