• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another moronic remarks made by Teo Ser Luck on his FB

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Another moronic remarks made by Teo Ser Luck on his FB"

What is "FB" ? I always confused "FB" as one of my Buddy. :o

Am I alone on this ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ser Luck Lift. The lift door was about to start closing. Ran towards it and call out for the only person inside to keep it open. He did not respond and press a button, the lift door
continue to close. Manage to stop the door from closing and jumped in, took a look at him, he looked elsewhere like nothing has happened
close.
6 minutes ago via Mobile Web ·

This must be an imposter. Report police now.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPmOHSqIjE0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VPmOHSqIjE0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GOD DAMN IRRITATING SONG.............

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
27401_704875557_2956_q.jpg
Ser Luck Haha, about to start closing.
Enjoyed reading the comments. Where else and which buildings' lifts have you experienced this ?
7 hours ago · Like :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ser Luck Haha, about to start closing.
Enjoyed reading the comments. Where else and which buildings' lifts have you experienced this ?
7 hours ago · Lik

You can stop your drama mama here. PAP IB is now at my mercy. Even your colleague clinton666 is getting complaints from his colleagues cass888, FTrash keling yellow_people, techiedick until he has to start a thread in the Official Assignee's honor. :biggrin: