• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Mini-LKY

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Another Mini-LKY </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Foreign Thrashes = 1st class (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:42 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25420.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Another Mini-LKY !
REFUSED to apologise for the errors.
No explanation after confusion over parking offence

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/OnlineStory/STIStory_462613.html
Dec 5, 2009

ON NOV 18, I received a reminder notification from HDB carparks section informing me that my car was involved in a parking offence at Woodlands Street 83 carpark.
I then called HDB carparks section to query this notification and informed them that, at the time of the offence, my car was parked at my office.
However, the officer claimed that the parking warden who issued the notification confirmed my car had indeed committed the offence, and my car number, make and colour were noted.
The next day, I met the carparks supervisor with Woodlands Town Council to submit my car movement log provided by my office carpark operator which showed that my car was in the carpark the whole day. I then asked him to investigate how a notification could be issued regarding a car which was not there at the time of the offence.
He promised to investigate and give me a satisfactory reply.
Sadly, when I received an e-mail message after a week from the estate officer, it still insisted that my car did not display a valid coupon but went on to say that the authorities had considered the appeal and waived the notice.
I am puzzled as to how my car could be in two different places at the same time. Even after furnishing supporting evidence, no one bothered to investigate or explain how this error had occurred.
Fortunately, I was able to prove my case. If not I would have been penalised for an offence I did not commit.
Jonathan Goh
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
"the authorities had considered the appeal and waived the notice."

The above sentence proved that they had not admitted to their mistake. To consider appeal and to waived is to say that you had committed the offence and they give you a chance.

It should be " an apology for the inconveniences caused and withdraw the notice"