• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Indian FTrash Molester in MRT! TALENT?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the likes of Xialan Xue's frens also kena "once-in-once-out" by them?

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>May 15, 2009
SEXUAL ABUSE
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Plucky victim hauled molester off MRT train
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>8 months' jail for construction worker who was handed over to police with others' help </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
c2-1.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Rengasamy pleaded guilty to molestation.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->MOLESTED on board a crowded MRT train, a woman was so set on getting the offender that she yanked him out of the train at its next stop. There, with the help of another woman and the station manager, the man was put in a holding room and the police called.
Yesterday, Rengasamy Velmurugan, a 20-year-old Indian national, found himself in a district court, where he said it was 'silly' of him to have given in to his urge to touch and squeeze the woman's breast.
The construction worker, unrepresented, pleaded guilty and was jailed for eight months.
The court heard that the 23-year-old victim, then a health assistant on her way to meet a friend, boarded the packed train at Lavender on Jan 16. As she stood facing the glass-panelled sliding doors, she noticed Rengasamy standing to her right, his arms folded.
As the train began moving, she felt something rest on her right breast, then felt it being squeezed twice, Deputy Public Prosecutor Cassandra Cheong said.
The woman shot a look at Rengasamy, and saw him withdraw his right hand from her chest, fold his arms and look away hastily. She confronted him but he denied doing anything. She then shouted for help but no one on board came forward.

=> Cos most are FTrash themselves?

In a fit of anger, she slapped him across his face and grabbed hold of his right arm, intending to haul him out at the next station to make a police report. He immediately shook off her grip. She then grabbed him by the collar and alighted at Bugis.
DPP Cheong said the victim shouted for help as she pulled him out of the train. An unknown woman came forward and, as the victim told her what he had done, he broke free and ran towards the train to reboard it.
However, the victim hauled him out again and dragged him towards the escalator with the help of other passengers. The station manager heard the commotion and the police were called.
Pleading for leniency before District Judge Eugene Teo yesterday, Rengasamy said he has been working here since February 2007 and is supporting his parents and two younger siblings.
Speaking to The Straits Times afterwards, the victim said she told Rengasamy after he molested her that she had to 'teach him some lesson' so that he would not take advantage of other people in future. [email protected]

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christmas eve at Orchard Road, CNY at Kreta Ayer, you can see many FT kelings walking to-and fro in the crowds to touch here touch there. This one been caught is really unlucky as not many ladies are brave as her. This keling should had done this for sometime and as a chinese proverb: "many time climbing mountains, and eventually meet a tiger"

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
who in the forum comprain singapore girls are mostly project runway? must be not taking MRT,,,,

see, this woman got breast, even keling also wanna press,,,,,,

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its true that many ah nehs are perverts... I have seen many ah nehs staring at my breasts. Some really look like they want to touch my breast. One Bangla ah neh even told me that he like me and want my handphone number.