• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Another Exanple of Talentless Mediscorpse

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just saw on tv that mediacorpse got some serial called 十年
The title is copied from a recent HK movie.
Right down to the promo visuals.
I'm sure the plot is also similar.....downright plagiarism.....no shame this talentless mediacorpse

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure the plot is also similar.....downright plagiarism.....no shame this talentless mediacorpse

vomit singh as the leading man

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it the one with Kumar and pockmark face mark Lee?
Even Kumar can't save the show with the 2 cringe worthy vomit Singh and mark Lee combined

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same bunch of artistes from Mediacorp. Even Fiona Xie is returning:o

I cringe whenever I see them make a dramatic soap box like Tanglin & that is when I turn off the TV:smile:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ax see cue me?.....you still watching shitty programs from mediacorpse?...I suggest, you try for some relaxation at Buangkok Park...I have not switch on any of their channels, 15 years ago...cable all the time..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ax see cue me?.....you still watching shitty programs from mediacorpse?...I suggest, you try for some relaxation at Buangkok Park...I have not switch on any of their channels, 15 years ago...cable all the time..

I saw the trailer. I dun switch in the Tv but family members do and I can't help but see sometimes

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can don't watch. Anyway HK producer is free to sue or complain in the internet.