• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another Cheap Bastard

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, i consulted a few machiks on this. When they heard about TJS and noting its severity, they suggested a "Mandi Bunga"as its is a well known cleansing ritual in Singapore and Malaysia. The instructions are in the listed URL below

http://themalaysianlife.blogspot.co.uk/2008/03/mandi-bunga-ritual.html

For added potency, a few drops of Dettol might be help. Thereafter take up Zihau's offer of Kopi Susu, soft boiled eggs and roti kaya.

I can't believe I voted for this fucker.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a very different. The content was 100% about JBJ but the condolence message was venomous. Its stated that JBJ trying to destroy the institution of parliament. This was as OTC correctly states overwhelming about himself rather than the deceased.

How soon you all forget pinky boy's similar episode after JBJ's passing.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,
read this? :o:o:o

bro, this photo, i'm worried.

268417_1416167902035_1290001_n.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro, this photo, i'm worried.
268417_1416167902035_1290001_n.jpg

nothing wrong taking photographs together in this time and age, me supposed, unless the composition of the photo is scandalous/compromising in nature.

the whole bunch of WP MPs took picture with the old man and what's wrong with that?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not worry about the photo. It is important to keep appearence even when there is a bad small. More so in politics.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insightful stuff bro...TJS appears to be getting more dubious by the day...

The fact that he got a COE was not surprising as the govt is well aware that anything less than a 4-corner fight will disadvantaged their preferred candidate.

Given the supposed "calibre" of TJS and the vitriol that he spewed about the government, his decision to contest seems very politically naive. If he is genuine in wanting to be a real voice, the logically decision would have been to play king-maker and announce his support to TCB on nomination day. This way, if TCB wins, no one will know whether he or TCB is more popular but would have given him full credit for the defeat of KFC. His standing for GE2016 would have been so much higher (plus he can also claim that he is eligible to stand as a presidential candidate, notwithstanding the fact that he is not qualified).

Why contest then, knowing a 4-corner fight will benefit the establishment as it splits the anti-establishment vote? If so many of us can see the issues so clearly, why would he choose to go on this route of destroying his own long term credentials?

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong taking photographs together in this time and age, me supposed, unless the composition of the photo is scandalous/compromising in nature.

the whole bunch of WP MPs took picture with the old man and what's wrong with that?

Q is: can we trust the SDP man?

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I think we got TJS wrong. I personally don't think he is a shameless political opportunist. In fact, I think he is really the "Ace in the Hole".

As some wise man had said before, never under estimate the enemy. I think we should give more credit to the PAP and particularly the brains behind it. Its ability to use all kinds of instruments in the open and behind the scene should never be under estimated. Therefore, it is unwise that we should be lulled into thinking that they will just dig in and fight in face to face. The likelihood is that they will think out of the box and try other means to bring down the opposition.

What better means than to inject in some credible figure into the opposition ranks to win over their trust. To sow discord, and to harden the position such that only the hardcore supporters will remain. In order to do this, they will have to find someone who is willing to undertake this task. This is by no means easy as the successful people will not want to have anything to do with such funny stuff. Unless, the successful person has fallen into less than stellar times? Someone like TJS, perhaps?

Well, I will not repeat TJS's "stellar" commercial successes since he left the civil service. There are already tomes and exposes written about it. My view is that he would be vulnerable to financial inducements if it is sufficient large. Which may be loose change in the context of those who manages these billion or is it trillion dollar funds.

Once his service is secured, the process of making TJS the candidate begins. The loose change is sufficient to get him to write his massive new economic blueprint to burnish his credentials and at the same time create "straw man" for the government to rebut.

Though the plan was for TJS to wreak havoc at a much later stage, the situation for PE2011, and the entry of TCB quickly altered the game plan. If one reads the Balding Blog at http://www.baldingsworld.com, it is clear that there is plenty to hide from an inquisitive President who is intend on performing his job. That was when the "ace in the hole" was used to draw 25% of the opposition away from TCB and allow KFC to win the election. It is this desperate move to salvage the PE that showed clearly the purpose behind TJS the candidate. Therefore, TJS is no mere opportunist, he is far worse than that!

Interesting this...a possible black operation...was ET behind it esp since he chairs the Presidential Candidates panel and used to be in both ISD and SID?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a mystery bro. Even TKL had to get special dispensation as he could not qualify dictly. But this guy did not even seek special dispensation. ET struck me as politican, more a clinical analyst. Nathan on the other hand can be made to follow the "bible" and actually thinks he does it for the good of the country. Interestingly Nathan's daughter's boss was also in the decision making process.

Interesting this...a possible black operation...was ET behind it esp since he chairs the Presidential Candidates panel and used to be in both ISD and SID?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal said:
I would not worry about the photo. It is important to keep appearence even when there is a bad small. More so in politics.

If it was taken in a public setting, there would be no concern. In closed door, private setting, it could be viewed differently. But it has been almost a year and many things have happened.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....1 year ago the cockeral proclaim TJS a member of the "best qualified opposition team" and i quote:

The team was made of Vincent Wijeyasingha, Tan Jee Say, Ang Yong Guan and Michelle Lee. Everyone one of them was amply qualified with sterling qualities and not one of them was a passenger in terms of some minority crap associated with GRC. They spoke well, they grabbed the attention of Singaporeans from day one and had an excellent logistical and social media support from SDP. Everyone of their formal and informal comunications went well even when compared to the Behemoth PAP.
what kangaroo court....sbf is a good example of kangaroo court where u are sentenced and given all sorts of labels at the whim and fancy of the cockeral......lol.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q is: can we trust the SDP man?

Chiam resigned only as Secretary General.
SDP ousted Chiam from his party. And by so doing, SDP was ousting Chiam from Parliament – but Chiam won the court fight and kept his seat.

Chee – you have let down the whole opposition. Please return SDP to Chiam See Tong. Let will be a good start for opposition unity and real reforms. sabo RP, " now tcb/tkl, who next?

Really cannot blame CSJ in this case. Chiam was simply too much that all if not most of the SDP leaders cannot tahan him. If you were in SDP at that time, you would have done the same thing.

The same Chiam could not get along with his new coalition and new party as well.