• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ann Kok going for PRC dick

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported in the papers that Ann Kok & PRC Dai YangTian are a couple now. Wow, really surprise me man.......:biggrin:.....Ann gets to taste PRC banana & fishballs & Dai gets to taste Merlion melons & abalone.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
ann kok??? shes pushing 40 in a few yrs....but still hot...how old is this chinaman??

It was reported in the papers that Ann Kok & PRC Dai YangTian are a couple now. Wow, really surprise me man.......:biggrin:.....Ann gets to taste PRC banana & fishballs & Dai gets to taste Merlion melons & abalone.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chinaman is drawing the short end of the straw.

Out of a few hundred millions choices he had to get stuck with a spg. Bad luck !!!

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ann kok??? shes pushing 40 in a few yrs....but still hot...how old is this chinaman??

omy_20090610_showbiz_anndyt_hh.jpg

36 -------------- 25

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guys just wanna have some fun. I doubt it would last long, he would move on to a better deal very soon.

Dun forget, he's a PRC, the sinkie would be at the losing end...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Milf also need protein supplement, especially from younger virile guys. Trying to slow down ravages of age... aka amortisation:p:biggrin:

As for the young dicky, maybe he can learn few tricks whilst he's at it:wink:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her value will drop drastically, and maybe her boops may sag more too ('cos Chinamen are known to be rough)......:biggrin:.......really envy PRC Dai.....get to 'taste' her 'up' & 'down'.........so sad....:(....we lost a local MILF gem to a Chinaman.......

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is AK a mommy already? I didn't know that. But she definitely bangable, even if she's the older woman.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is AK a mommy already? I didn't know that. But she definitely bangable, even if she's the older woman.

She is still single. I use the term 'MILF' just to describe she is mature & old enough to be a mum. :smile:

She is 36 & he is 25.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milf also need protein supplement, especially from younger virile guys. Trying to slow down ravages of age... aka amortisation:p:biggrin:

As for the young dicky, maybe he can learn few tricks whilst he's at it:wink:

Ya Man... imagine her CIM and COF....:p

I think I'm willing to pay 1k for that :biggrin:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is still single. I use the term 'MILF' just to describe she is mature & old enough to be a mum. :smile:

She is 36 & he is 25.

don't anyhow use the term la, just say lao chio ok lor, milf r for those mother yet lookable for fuck one la, 假利害

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of pairing usually don't last long. big jie jie & xiao di di...... no no no, correction, should be jie jie & xiao bai lian

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't anyhow use the term la, just say lao chio ok lor, milf r for those mother yet lookable for fuck one la, 假利害

You did not catch my balls. Never mind. Btw, did I touch your sensitive spot? :biggrin:....sorry if I did.....:biggrin: