• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Angmo New Shitizen Finally Dsicovered How "Locals" Are Treated!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to say the Malaysia consumer court got so much more bite. The MALAYSIAN CHINESE who tried to cheat me of a stove was scared like hell when received the court papers and cough up the stove quickly. And that's after delaying the delivery for more than six months with all kinds of cock and bull stories. What happened was I paid for a package deal including stove, hood and oven. Upon delivery there was a scratch on the stove and they say they will replace with new one when next batch from KL come within a few days and so I paid them the package price thinking this is a reputable local brand with a shop office nearby. But after taking my money they disappeared and started giving all the excuse of no stock in China and need to wait for production crap. Finally after months of patiently waiting, I went to their consumer court and file a complaint against them.

If desperate you can always hire some hitmen to send them a message :wink:

These are avenues that are not available in Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If desperate you can always hire some hitmen to send them a message :wink:

These are avenues that are not available in Spore.

I never thought of that dealing with this MALAYSIAN CHINESE conman but other less patient people I.e their own kind is very likely to do so as we have seen in the recent cases. Actually the cock and bull stories are very interesting to hear 好好听, ranging from shipment problem to manufacturing problem to no material for the glass hob. Lol

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
- So we gave up totally! Another hard truth is, my direct neighbours (left
and right shophouses), they also ran small businesses, selling garment and
even a small tuition, but since I knew them personally, I did not report them
to URA and I did not even use them as an appeal to URA. But this certainly
means something.
- In case if you don't know, there is a famous Zen Tea House at one of the
Emerald Hill shophouses too and there is a famous photography studio at
Emerald Hill too. The fact that they did not get the letter from URA still
baffles me.

How URA/CASE treated him is another matter... but this cheeby angmor is a chao baotoh kia

Serve him right