• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo char bors not good enough for you?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you notice a trend?

I see many Sinkie girls hanging out with Caucasians men...

than Caucasians women hanging out with Sinkies men...so few to speak?

Why?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on, bro, you must try instead of guessing. they are not sex maniac, and no so easy to hook to bed. many of these ang mo za bo are nice people. nice to be friends and also nice to fcuk even theirs a bit loose to us.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you notice a trend?

Why?

i want i want angmoh char bor

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you notice a trend?

Why?

Personally I prefer japanese cha bor. Your GOD got tell u what kinda of cha bors u need to choose?

TemaseX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Year ago I used to be quite interested. But these days I will look away when I encounter them. Asian women better lah.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
731342338812109543full.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Personally I prefer japanese cha bor. Your GOD got tell u what kinda of cha bors u need to choose?

wrong , teekee god teach him how to chose TA bors ...:biggrin::wink: whenever he sees angmo cock ..he will run his fingers around his asshole ...buay tahan

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mor char bors are generally more 'masculine' than asian women, i mean real asian women like thais, japs etc. Not sinkee women. This is the exact reason why many ang mor men turn to asian women.

But some of them are really gorgeous and make great companions. The main reason why we seldom find sinkee men with white women is the lack of self-confidence in our men. They think these women are out of their league, but all it takes is some self-confidence.... and of course speaking proper english. They are actually very open to dating asian men.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mor char bors are generally more 'masculine' than asian women, i mean real asian women like thais, japs etc. Not sinkee women. This is the exact reason why many ang mor men turn to asian women.

But some of them are really gorgeous and make great companions. The main reason why we seldom find sinkee men with white women is the lack of self-confidence in our men. They think these women are out of their league, but all it takes is some self-confidence.... and of course speaking proper english. They are actually very open to dating asian men.
not only angmo more tuajiak than asian women... also more tuajiak than asian man. see example in this picture? taller than husband by 1 head leh.

mr-mrs-mah.jpg

and u're damn right about the confidence issue, he too damn confident that imposed some really good policies.
1. HDB does not have depreciating value, but will appreciate yr on yr
2. public housing to be built on demand
3. ERP = pay per use, on top of already pre-paid/post-paid road taxes