• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh yelled racial slurs and fought in pub, got tased by female police officer

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yet another anti-social act committed by the white bastards. This brings the count to 3 just for this week alone!!!!!

1. Angmo trash cyclist who tear off the side mirror of a local auntie's car.
2. Brit trash slap taxi driver on the head.
3. Brit trash fought in pub and use racial slurs on the locals.
4. What is it gonna be tmr? And the day after tmr, and so on?

The racism and anti social acts committed by Ang Mohs in Singapore pale in comparison to those committed by local Singaporeans against minority groups.

Ang Mohs are the least racist of all races. Ang Mohs are the best.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
The racism and anti social acts committed by Ang Mohs in Singapore pale in comparison to those committed by local Singaporeans against minority groups.

Ang Mohs are known worldwide for anti social and drunken behaviour. Their countries are rife with teens where you feel positively unsafe around them getting inebriated at random times of the day.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok no problem with your statement but could you give any examples? Nope none at all but oh i am sure you will say even though they didn't commit anything against minorities but they wanted to in their hearts which is even worse than the ang mohs like rip out their hearts and eat it and that makes them even more racist.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies may be smaller in built compared to these chow ang mohs but if the former can gather together to wallop these thrash, they will have second thought to misbehave in sinkieland next time. Too bad sinkies are ball-less, everything must wait for mata to settle.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be pommy again, the race that destroy Great China in 1800s with their illegalized opium trade under Queen Victoria. A nation/ race that can self-legalized opium trade with Far East countries - China and Asian countries under their Queen regime.

Until today they still think Far East people are inferior races to them ???? A race that never learnt their atrocious history well.

After he released rom jail, bet he will go back to England, fabricate lies and deceit on the Asians, made their monarchy legalised illegal product and destroy Asians again, vicious cycle.

He hsolud learn from his forefather Jardine legalized opium trade with the Chinese and later Pommy lead a 八国连昆 8 countries attack China to force Asia open up China to them. Go to 虎门 Humen city in China to see the opium war relics, pommy, all displayed for their descendants to see.

Will this troublesome Pommy do it again?

Must the descendant Chinese reminded themselves to be care to let in pommy descendants into Asian countries again?

British tourist jailed for fighting, assault, and uttering racial slurs

Published on Feb 06, 2014 7:15 PM
By Khushwant Singh

A British tourist is having a taste of prison life in Singapore after committing various offences here when he got drunk. Rory Lee Hipgrave, 28, was sentenced to six weeks in jail and a $3,000 fine on Thursday for injuring a bartender, uttering racial slurs, fighting with bar employees and assaulting a police officer.

It all started after he became drunk at The Vault, a bar along South Bridge Road, on Sept 15 last year. At 2.40am, he was told by the bar staff that he could not pay with his credit card because of technical problems.

Hipgrave, who works as an asbestos remover for ships, grew aggressive and hurled racial slurs at Derek Lin Da Quan, 27, the bar's assistant manager. He then went to the bar counter and started throwing glasses. One hit bartender Cheng Chung Yin, 24, on the head while another struck his ribs.

A brawl then ensued between Hipgrave, Cheng and Lin, which only ended when police arrived. But Hipgrave was not done. He charged at Sergeant Shahidah Hamid and she had to subdue him with her taser.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ghting-assault-and-uttering-racial-slurs-2014

Haha...these fucking animals...

Last edited:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are there no black Prime Minister or President in Europe ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
British tourist jailed for fighting, assault, and uttering racial slurs

Published on Feb 06, 2014 7:15 PM
By Khushwant Singh

A British tourist is having a taste of prison life in Singapore after committing various offences here when he got drunk. Rory Lee Hipgrave, 28, was sentenced to six weeks in jail and a $3,000 fine on Thursday for injuring a bartender, uttering racial slurs, fighting with bar employees and assaulting a police officer.

It all started after he became drunk at The Vault, a bar along South Bridge Road, on Sept 15 last year. At 2.40am, he was told by the bar staff that he could not pay with his credit card because of technical problems.

Hipgrave, who works as an asbestos remover for ships, grew aggressive and hurled racial slurs at Derek Lin Da Quan, 27, the bar's assistant manager. He then went to the bar counter and started throwing glasses. One hit bartender Cheng Chung Yin, 24, on the head while another struck his ribs.

A brawl then ensued between Hipgrave, Cheng and Lin, which only ended when police arrived. But Hipgrave was not done. He charged at Sergeant Shahidah Hamid and she had to subdue him with her taser.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...ghting-assault-and-uttering-racial-slurs-2014

Haha...these fucking animals...

The police force should recruit more females. Faced with a raging bull, she didn't run away but took him down

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yet another anti-social act committed by the white bastards. This brings the count to 3 just for this week alone!!!!!

That scumbag shit was lucky that the police woman did not gun him down. In USA, he would have got shot for attacking police woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again i want to bring this up again.

There are people that claim sg is more racist towards its minorities BUT and this is very very important they have ZERO. Yup ZERO examples to show.

Take this Sam leong nigger. He says minority groups get it worse from presumbly the majority chinese but not a single example but yet royalblood has shown 4 examples.

Can someone just explain where all this BS stemmed from? How can you claim SG is racist but have 0 incidents of violence and not mickey mouse BS teasing on the internet or just some words used.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
not so, blacks have different kind of talent, look at sports games like basketball or even music like rap. they seem to possess different kind of gifted ability.

Because blacks are stupid. Just look at the mess the USA is in under Obama.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because blacks are stupid. Just look at the mess the USA is in under Obama.

USA is just fine and doing much better than under Bush inspite of all the rightwing Republican nutters trying to trip Obama at every step. I'd rather be in US than anywhere else.

And even Obama's worst critic will be laughed at for calling him stupid. He probably ranks with Clinton for smarts.
If anything they think he is too smart and professorial.

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok no problem with your statement but could you give any examples? Nope none at all but oh i am sure you will say even though they didn't commit anything against minorities but they wanted to in their hearts which is even worse than the ang mohs like rip out their hearts and eat it and that makes them even more racist.

While I don't agree with Leongsam that Angmos are best, I agree completely with him that minorities have faced discrimination in many ways right up to the present day. To their credit the government and civil service were pretty much free from this except for the special case of the armed forces ( a sad thing in my opinion). However, as soon as you went out to work minorities were at a disadvantage. Employers recruited "mandarin speakers" when there was no such need in the job. Colleagues spoke mandarin in mixed groups and meetings. You only escaped it by being either in the civil service, or you worked in an MNC under an angmo boss, or if you were an elite.
I think the competition locals are facing these days from so called FTs is generational karma at work.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While I don't agree with Leongsam that Angmos are best, I agree completely with him that minorities have faced discrimination in many ways right up to the present day. To their credit the government and civil service were pretty much free from this except for the special case of the armed forces ( a sad thing in my opinion). However, as soon as you went out to work minorities were at a disadvantage. Employers recruited "mandarin speakers" when there was no such need in the job. Colleagues spoke mandarin in mixed groups and meetings. You only escaped it by being either in the civil service or if you were an elite.
I think the competition locals are facing these days from so called FTs is generational karma at work.

Your statements is uncalled for. It quite common for ppl to speak same language when together. I am a cantonese so i prefer to speak cantonese to a cantonese friend/colleague at the presence of other dialect groups, that dont mean i discriminate other chinese dialects. The Malays also speak Malay when other races are with them. At the very least, Chinese towkays still hire Malays but we seldom see Malay business hire chinese. The minorities in Singapore are generally treated with respect by the Chinese. I admit there are racists among Singaporeans but both side are guilty of it too.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Just want to point out that Rory is a very Irish name. Irishman with uk passport? Or 2nd generation irish?