• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh: Singapore is BACKWARD Cuntry!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah U want to compare here with India, ALL operations in India are still done on paper. Even China and MY is way ahead of India let alone SG. Like I said, our Web infrastructure is still under developed but it is still light years ahead of India. Yes they may be the IT outsource capital of the world but their own IT infrastructure is surprising under developed. Office internet options even in big cities are still rather limited. The funniest thing happened when I was sourcing for an Internet plan for the Hyderabad office, choices are limited to a grand total of 1 Wimax plan because other ISP cannot lay cables to our office building. Reason being, the building is too close to the governor's building and the are not allow to lay any cables in the vicinity. Hyderabad btw is India's 2nd biggest IT city behind Bangalore. I have even more stupid tales from India if U want any

pls tell us more about shitland and the shitskins that inhabit it that always boast how great it is despite not accomplishing it.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because the old guys in the gahmen top echloean not comfortable with IT. But when they are hiring, the new hires must be IT savvy. HAHAHAHAHAHA