• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh: SG is Good But Bye Bye!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Departing expat praises Singapore: It gets more things right than other countries[/h]Posted by temasektimes on August 3, 2012

A departing expatriate David Fedo has lavished generous praises on Singapore before leaving for United States for good.

In an article published on a government-owned propaganda mouthpiece, David claimed that Singapore gets ‘more things’ right than other countries even if its citizens may disagree.

“Singapore’s impact on expatriates and other visitors, no matter how long they reside on this island, is often forever. It’s the palpable feeling that somehow Singapore gets more things right than other countries, and that day to day life here is on the whole better than in many other places,” he wrote.

David then went on to wax lyrical about Singapore’s excellent schools, universities, hospitals, high standard of living and low crime rates which would make Hitler’s propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels blushed in shame.

As expected, he was allowed to interfered in Singapore’s domestic politics with impunity by lashing out at native Singaporeans for not appreciating what they ‘have’.

“Singapore has its own deficiencies too and Singaporeans are only too quick to point them out….I urge Singaporeans to see, as so many expatriates see, the superiority of Singapore over so many other countries,” he added.

For some strange reasons, despite his admiration of the Singapore ‘paradise’, David Fedo chose not to become a Singaporean and left for the United States eventually after earning obscene salaries and having a good time here.

*Pic: Two Singaporean elderly walking 1km home after visiting a polyclinic.

normanlee3399

Alfrescian
Loyal
the "chicken" here is good , see doctor for every two weeks compare with my country is cheaper and clean , but what can i do? i try need to go back to my wife!!! FUCK AND GO COUNTRY!!! PUI!!