• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang Moh must Lao Sai again at Xijinping's latest 天河三号 supercomputer pics

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I admire the Ang Mohs so much. They are the most dominant race on earth despite their relatively small numbers compared to other races.

you can admire what race you wanted to ,
it is perfectly alright , but
there is no need to keep picking on the chink.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
tanwahtiu , please post one anti chink tread to please him.

I don't need any anti chink threads. All I expect is balanced opinions of all nations. China has done well to lift itself out of shithole status but it still has a long way to go before it can be considered first world by any measure.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
tenor.gif

:biggrin:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC's Tua Leng Kong supercomputer uses SELF-MADE CPU developed on Open-Sourced CPU core design. Integrated their own CPU chip with multi-core and 10Gbps fiber LAN to inter-connect thousands of such CPU ships across the many black steel cabinets. Cache inside also.

Intel Xeon had been taken off from 2 generations ago.

For high performance it is important to have tons of RAM DIRECTLY AVAILABLE to each CPU chip instead of via LAN no matter how fast yr LAN. As much as possible each CPU chip directly map tons of RAM without LAN because LAN I/O speed is really slow compared to memory mapped speed. Speed starts to Crawl when the memory needed for CPU read/write is not directly mapped, and have to page swap via supercomputer LAN.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont sodomized yourself. Be humble host not arrogant need to attack the Chinese.

Btw, u are Bengali Burmese not representative for angmoh.

Where was the Manager clone or clown who is angmoh dickhead ?

Given up his angmoh defence becos cant stand the truth said about angmoh evil history...

I don't need any anti chink threads. All I expect is balanced opinions of all nations. China has done well to lift itself out of shithole status but it still has a long way to go before it can be considered first world by any measure.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't hate the Chinese it's just that I have no respect for them whatsoever. They have 5000 years of recorded history so they should be way ahead of the Ang Mohs. When China was centre of the earth the Ang Mohs were still medieval savages.

However it took only a few centuries for the Ang Mohs to overtake the Chinese and streak way ahead in terms of creativity, innovation and talent.

You forgot that the West raped plundered cheated colonised and subjugated all coloured people except their own race. The West were drug pedlars pushers and robbers of national treasures! Don't believe just step into the British Museum, as an example.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang mohs already got their quantum computers working. Except its at -200deg C. Will make chinese super computers outdated

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I admire the Ang Mohs so much. They are the most dominant race on earth despite their relatively small numbers compared to other races.
Ang mohs left only two continents for the rest. They took for themselves, north, south america, europe, australia.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You forgot that the West raped plundered cheated colonised and subjugated all coloured people except their own race. The West were drug pedlars pushers and robbers of national treasures! Don't believe just step into the British Museum, as an example.

This proves that Ang Mohs are the best. They dominated the world in the past and they still dominate today.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't need to argue so much. In essence the human race is the most fucked up of all species. With any luck, we will kill everyone to extinction and reboot the world.