• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ang moh got whacked after a chio bu shouted molest

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya... No weapon used right? So non sizaure offence, the assailents will walk unless angmos go apply court order. Mean time they got time to run road to malaysia.:rolleyes:

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya... No weapon used right? So non sizaure offence, the assailents will walk unless angmos go apply court order. Mean time they got time to run road to malaysia.:rolleyes:
Bro run road for this case not worth it,worse to worse go inside for few weeks :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You r right,last night i was dining in a Jap restaurant and saw 3 tables,one couple ,beautiful Chinese girl with a ah neh,another table beside me ,one India ah neh with 3 chinese sluts,and at the counter 2 Chinese sluts with a fat ,bald ah neh .Fuck,what's going on with the Chinese?Why r the Chinese so cheapskate?Unbelievable,I just wondering where r the ah neh girls?

maybe it is 1 revenge way chinese woman indirectly showing the middle finger to the chinese men.men go kio prc ayam,they revenge back

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot understand whats the fuss here.

Ang mo molested woman.
Woman scream for help
Guys came to help and beat up angmo.
Ang mo lost the bashing. Case closed.
Ang mo look stupid in this case.

Why some people so worked up for angmo? He probably deserved it...

BTW, angmos are not good fighters. They usually run away asap. I mean, have you been in bar fights in angmo country? All run away or hide under table. Nothing at all like hollywood.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether he is angmo, ah neh, pinoy, ah pek or ah kor what so nice of toughing girls in the public.....juz pay some $30 in Geylang can tough and squeeze until song song to jurong :eek: :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The molest case is compoundable and the assault case unless bones are broken is a magistrates summons. And it can be mitigated as they were trying to defend the girl. 7 policemen is ridiculous. When it comes to Ang Mo these become ultra cautious and more out of fear. Ah Pek get whacked in kopitiam and lucky to see anyone.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is that some angmo go home and spread the word that SG girls are easy. So many of them flock here to try the "easy" girls. I have had a angmo colleague been thrown into the lockup for feeling a random girl up on the street(Orchard road if i recall correct) within his first week here. Luckily the girl decided not to press charges further. His excuse when the report was being filed? I was told all SG girls are "easy and available"...

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot understand whats the fuss here.

Ang mo molested woman.
Woman scream for help
Guys came to help and beat up angmo.
Ang mo lost the bashing. Case closed.
Ang mo look stupid in this case.

Why some people so worked up for angmo? He probably deserved it...

BTW, angmos are not good fighters. They usually run away asap. I mean, have you been in bar fights in angmo country? All run away or hide under table. Nothing at all like hollywood.

but problem is..no human is suppose to be whack by anyone.only the parent ,the law and the god allows to touch you.same, you only kneel down to parents,and god,NO one else..that includes proposaling to gf.
stupid guys kneel down to gals.pui

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The odd/interesting thing about a seemingly trival (even if slightly bloodied) matter, can be illustrated by the 3 following possibilites :

Possibility #1
EDMW_EDMW wrote :
The lady who kena "molested" is a PRC, and the two 'heroic' guys who bashed the ang mohs are PRC too (PRC = People's Republic of China). This is clearly an FT vs FT issue here, no Singaporeans are involved here (FT = Foreign Talent/Trash).

Possibility #2
AngMohInSg wrote :
The girl and the 2 asian men are working together. The girl is using the molest argument to extort money and if that does not work the men use violence to threaten the victim. We have seen a story in stop about a local singaporean guy with his family in chinatown around CNY, a girl claims molest in the crowd and "bystanders" act aggressively. The family paid up. Second option, the girl was with the caucasians but gotten into some kind of dispute and she falsely used molest as revenge. Third option, the caucasians crossed the limit and touched the girl, she would have a real case for molest in court. Why i don't believe it was option 3? If it was real there would have been charges and no blood spilled. If the girl filed charges and would do the same next week she would be found out by the police and her scan together with her friends would be over.

Possibility #3
Both #1 and #2 are simultaneously correct.

Last edited:

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor Ang moh! Maybe he meant well. The Ah Nehs would have gotten away with something more brazen. Just look at the Annual Foam Party at Sentosa Beach. Lotsa Ah Nehs grating and bumping and groping yet not a whimper from our SPGs. Are Ang Mohs losing flavour to Indians with our SPGs? Both are smelly but who's smellier?

Your Mother's pussy

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe it is 1 revenge way chinese woman indirectly showing the middle finger to the chinese men.men go kio prc ayam,they revenge back

Let's assume u r right,but we dont treat our own kinsman in this way,just like however angry we r with our family we dont normally treat our family in this manner!That's why i say what's the fuxk is going on with our Chinese community ?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's assume u r right,but we dont treat our own kinsman in this way,just like however angry we r with our family we dont normally treat our family in this manner!That's why i say what's the fuxk is going on with our Chinese community ?

of cos we do that.remenber in this forum, we alway complain sinkie gals,and we local guy marry malaysian and prc gals.
now they are doing back

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
of cos we do that.remenber in this forum, we alway complain sinkie gals,and we local guy marry malaysian and prc gals.
now they are doing back

Ya,but we guys normally procreate within the same community but the gals are cross,mixed breeding like animals with others and this is the point of the whole discussion !When comes to love,the gals have no code of conduct!They may even turn the gun towards their own clan!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya,but we guys normally procreate within the same community but the gals are cross,mixed breeding like animals with others and this is the point of the whole discussion !When comes to love,the gals have no code of conduct!They may even turn the gun towards their own clan!

best solution is constantly fired into their pussy...then say ang mo fire her pussy..he is the father.hahah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you can fuck keling gals too. there are chinese guys that even married female shit skins.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can fuck keling gals too. there are chinese guys that even married female shit skins.

Of course there are,but what is happening now is lopsided ,there are much more Chinese gals procreating for others after our full opening to bring in FT!This makes me and my peers worried about our daughters!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course there are,but what is happening now is lopsided ,there are much more Chinese gals procreating for others after our full opening to bring in FT!This makes me and my peers worried about our daughters!

ROFL lopsided my ass it's just that you're a loser but you try to bring the loserishness to others.