• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An unusual lesson for SST students

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They clearly have run out of ideas. These are transient workers. The vast majority will not be allowed to marry or become citizens. How is this going to lead to social integration. These are not the chaps that are displacing Singaporean jobs.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best example of social integration is when MIW allow their daughters to freely mix with these foreigners and for their sons to date Filipino maids on weekends. Better still, let them marry. Then, it is social integration.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The school should be ashamed of themselves. I probably wouldn't mind if they had served food to some chao ang mors, but surely not a bunch of stupid kelings and banglahs la!

ok only to serve angmos? are you fucking hainanese? :oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The school should be ashamed of themselves. I probably wouldn't mind if they had served food to some chao ang mors, but surely not a bunch of stupid kelings and banglahs la!

They should serve food to their elders, the aged sick, handicap, orphaned etc.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the principle? A Sinkie? A PR? Or a foreigner?

If Sinkie, then I don't understand why.
If PR or foreigner, then is this person purposely trying to make a statement that sinkies are below foreigners?

:oIo:

jw5

Loyal
The best example of social integration is when MIW allow their daughters to freely mix with these foreigners and for their sons to date Filipino maids on weekends. Better still, let them marry. Then, it is social integration.
I have been predicting for the last 5 years that SG women would start hooking up with and eventually marrying prc men.
This is the best and fastest way to solve the problems of low birth rate and marriage rates among SG women and the shortage of brides in prc.
Maybe starting such an agency to hook them up would be a good business idea. :p