• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

an invitation ....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Together with our families, JW5 and Jah Rastafar, request the pleasure of your company
at the celebration of their union on 28th of April 2016 at 6pm. Please be at the open field infront of Tekka market punctually.

Dinner and dancing to follow.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
latest latest ..... mr scroobal will be the guest of honour. leongsam will marry the 2 faggots.

In other words you'll be the guest of honour.

Can ask Bangkok Pimp to be emcee? Claire to be star performer with special sexy dance and 20-minute comedy standup about her "swine".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other words you'll be the guest of honour.

Can ask Bangkok Pimp to be emcee? Claire to be star performer with special sexy dance and 20-minute comedy standup about her "swine".

will try my best for our First Couple.

please note that at least 5 forummers from overseas have PMed me. they will be flying in to show support to jw5 n jah rastafar. our forum is blessed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tfbh just PMed me. he will sponsor our First Couple's honeymoon to Batam for 3 days and 2 nights.

Runifyouhaveto has offered to let our First Couple use his lorry for the big day.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
will try my best for our First Couple.

please note that at least 5 forummers from overseas have PMed me. they will be flying in to show support to jw5 n jah rastafar. our forum is blessed.

Let me guess. Charlie99, nary69sg, Wuqi, are amongst them? All stationed overseas last I read. All good contributors too.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me guess. Charlie99, nary69sg, Wuqi, are amongst them? All stationed overseas last I read. All good contributors too.

You miss out drifter and his Japanese wife from Japan and Neddy from australia.

TPX Clone 3, according to Ptader's classification.

The first sbf COUPLE: Jamban Jah & jw5
cdc747ed1e10c2de8ec7ab655dff1958.jpg
af7db903a75cd5cf2654bfad27b641ef.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wear pink, carry a PAP signage to prolumpar PAP in case CIB follow you and snap pictures play safe.

Together with our families, JW5 and Jah Rastafar, request the pleasure of your company
at the celebration of their union on 28th of April 2016 at 6pm. Please be at the open field infront of Tekka market punctually.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamaking aka stompiss will offer his beach road flat's store room as a temporarily matrimonial home from the lovely sbf First COUPLE!

cdc747ed1e10c2de8ec7ab655dff1958.jpg
af7db903a75cd5cf2654bfad27b641ef.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
drifter just PMed me. he will pay for the tables and chairs while moolightaffairs has offered to settle bill for giant tentage.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mr & mr chigger PMed me. they shy-shy so wont be contributing in this thread. once a while, they will check on the sponsorship for their wedding.

ms deirdre moss, animal welfare director of spca just confirmed that 12 doggies from spca will form the guard-of-honor for this event. all 12 are best buddies of jah rastafar.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivan Heng and his partner will be gracing the event as VIP...wow! The gay boys are very honored to have them!

ivanhengmarried.jpg

Last edited:

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From thread title I thought you were getting married and decided to invite the forum.

lulz

Saruman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never invite me? :oIo: