• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Indian woman gave trouble during coronavirus

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
9AF040F6-5647-4352-AD70-8B497EDE0FC6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should understand why filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha gave me trouble. No need valid reasons at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now people should understand why filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha gave me trouble. No need valid reasons at all.
Suay chee like me get attack by Ho Mia chee like filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha based on nothing but her filthy Indian mind and mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suay chee like me get attack by Ho Mia chee like filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha based on nothing but her filthy Indian mind and mouth.
Ho Mia chee kt latha can attack suay people and get away scot free while evil filthy pieces of shit chinese Indian and malay attack the suay chee virgin as slut whore mistress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Mia chee kt latha can attack suay people and get away scot free while evil filthy pieces of shit chinese Indian and malay attack the suay chee virgin as slut whore mistress.
Nothing racist just stating what happened to a suay chee chinese. Chinese instead of helping Chinese made up at least 90% of the whistling dogs and harassers I met from Malaysia to Spore from online to offline. Great 5000 year culture of bullying so called own people!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the gahmen serious about clamping down on self-proclaimed sovereigns like this one, they just need
to spend 30 minutes seated along the East Coast Park - when the these sovereigns walk about without
a mask on.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the gahmen serious about clamping down on self-proclaimed sovereigns like this one, they just need
to spend 30 minutes seated along the East Coast Park - when the these sovereigns walk about without
a mask on.
Ya there’s another sovereign one Indian troublemaker indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like how sons of Ho Mia chee Cantonese prostitutes @sweetiepie @Valium etc get away scot-free viciously abusing me a virgin as slut whore mistress.
@rotiprata is another Cantonese liar son of Ho Mia chee prostitute accusing me a virgin a slut so proud to gang up with filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha. Hey coward CRIMINAL BULLY DOG go to my twitter and post your filthy comments of me and do Cantonese proud.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing racist just stating what happened to a suay chee chinese. Chinese instead of helping Chinese made up at least 90% of the whistling dogs and harassers I met from Malaysia to Spore from online to offline. Great 5000 year culture of bullying so called own people!
Of course not counting those harassing missed calls from India to Malaysia to Saudi Arabia that I received from Indians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rotiprata is another Cantonese liar son of Ho Mia chee prostitute accusing me a virgin a slut so proud to gang up with filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha. Hey coward CRIMINAL BULLY DOG go to my twitter and post your filthy comments of me and do Cantonese proud.
@rotiprata is best manifestation of great 5000 year culture of viciously bullying own people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least Indians support their own people as proudly proclaimed by filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore criminal bully @Bad New Brown “of course I ONLY support my own people kt latha”.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
a mask on.
Actually CECA are sovereigns recognised by the PAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least Indians support their own people as proudly proclaimed by filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore criminal bully @Bad New Brown “of course I ONLY support my own people kt latha”.
Chinese traitor dogs 走狗汉奸 @Valium @laksaboy @zhihau love to support Indians in crimes too. As long as they get benefits out of it they will support and then proudly proclaim can eat don’t waste. Can steal photos will happily steal.