• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amsterdam - Helsinki - Rovaniemi

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Recapping on this trip done in early 2020, before the circuit breaker. Some of the photos would be taken from the internet as I did not take alot of photos during the trip.

It was my first trip to Amsterdam. Stayed near the expo the experience was pretty good. Brand new hotel, a couple of metro stops away Amsterdam Central, quiet area and some decent food which was 10 minutes away.

IMG_20200129_094558.jpg

View of the Expo from my hotel room

IMG_20200129_094524.jpg

A comfortable bed is all I need

IMG_20200129_173912.jpg

View of the hotel at night

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Food review - The Seafood Bar, Spui 15

Honestly, one of the better food in Amsterdam. Prior to this, had Chinese food which was probably opened by early HK migrants and the roasted meat sucks. The meat smells and the PRC waitresses looked as if we owed her a living.

The Seafood Bar saved the day, and the trip. The Seafood was fresh and the waitresses were attentive and friendly.

Pictures taken from the internet as I did not take any photographs.

spui.jpg
the-seafood-bar-spui.jpg

Little tigress and I ordered this, together with the the plate which consists mostly of fried seafood. Both were nice, but if you only had the stomach for one, go for this version.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The Chicks at the Canels
Only had the chance to visit them in the day time while little tigress was busy with her meetings. Wished I had a chance to walk around at night.

Even so, some of the chicken shops were opened during the day. Unlike Singapore, where the turtle heads will turn away window shoppers, the chicks at Amsterdam is free for all to view. The scary part is, it takes an enormous amount of courage to walk in as there is simply too many pedestrians.

Managed to find a more deserted area with almost no busybody passerbys. One girl caught my attention and after walking past 3 times, decided to go in.

First, you had to wash your dick at the sink after stripping. Forgot if there was a blowjob. Basically, she just lied down and I pumped her missionary. Surprisingly, I found it hard to come, as compared to making out with ATBs. Had to force myself to think that I'm actually fucking a desperate housewife while her hubby was away. Girl was from eastern europe. Forgot which country. That's how bad the experience was. The experience cost me 50 euros. That was my one and only trip to the chicken shops.

When I came out, the guy from the opposite window also left. The girl appeared and I instantly regretted my choice. She looked 80% like Nicole Kidman and had a pair of really nice peared shape boobs, almost 1.75m in height. My only regret at the Canels :(

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chicks at the Canels
Only had the chance to visit them in the day time while little tigress was busy with her meetings. Wished I had a chance to walk around at night.

Even so, some of the chicken shops were opened during the day. Unlike Singapore, where the turtle heads will turn away window shoppers, the chicks at Amsterdam is free for all to view. The scary part is, it takes an enormous amount of courage to walk in as there is simply too many pedestrians.

Managed to find a more deserted area with almost no busybody passerbys. One girl caught my attention and after walking past 3 times, decided to go in.

First, you had to wash your dick at the sink after stripping. Forgot if there was a blowjob. Basically, she just lied down and I pumped her missionary. Surprisingly, I found it hard to come, as compared to making out with ATBs. Had to force myself to think that I'm actually fucking a desperate housewife while her hubby was away. Girl was from eastern europe. Forgot which country. That's how bad the experience was. The experience cost me 50 euros. That was my one and only trip to the chicken shops.

When I came out, the guy from the opposite window also left. The girl appeared and I instantly regretted my choice. She looked 80% like Nicole Kidman and had a pair of really nice peared shape boobs, almost 1.75m in height. My only regret at the Canels :(

Wow!!

A truly enjoyable trip.!!