• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is back!

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ayee.jpg

http://theindependent.sg/amos-yee-r...a-friendly-loving-relationship-with-children/

Amos Yee resurfaces after long hiatus, says, “Most pedophiles just want a friendly, loving relationship with children”

After a hiatus of about nine months, delinquent young adult Amos Yee has once again surfaced from the depths of the Internet where he defends and associates himself with pedophiles. Last week, Yee got into a spat with another YouTuber where he said, “’I might be a pedophile but at least I’m not RUDE”.

Yee, now 20 years-old, made a video in response to a YouTuber known as June, where he said, “The general sense I’m getting from June was that she does not want to engage in discussions on the topic, with such people (pedophiles)”.

June Nicole Lapine, better known online as Shoe0nHead, is a YouTuber who does vlog style rants and discussions about social, political and gender issues.

She also adds in to her video portions of Yee speaking and defending pedophiles.

Yee noted, “Immediately, there is a huge portion of the pedophile community that tries to defend sexual acts with babies. I do not want to associate with them. I think that defending sexual acts with babies is obviously extremely bad”.

Yee also says that if acts of pedophilia are penalized just on the basis of age alone, both the child and the adult are harmed because “the adult is completely innocent, and the child, well, the trauma of having their adult lover taken away from him”

Lapine goes on an angry rant throughout her video, that Yee does not seem to make any sense with his shocking comments.

A rather curious point that arose from Yee’s responses though, is that it remains unclear as to whether Amos actually is a pedophile, or if he simply claims to be one for media attention and the disapproving public. During the course of his video, he did not always refer to pedophiles as ‘us’, but refers to the group as ‘them’. The latter term excludes himself from the community of pedophiles and could possibly be a Freudian slip.

TISG has tried to contact Yee, and has also reached out to his mother, Mary Toh for comment.

Can gay Roy Ngerng please step forth and defend his best friend?? Perhaps clarify if Amos Yee is actually a pedophile??

royamos.jpg

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was probably abused as a child and this is his way of rationalizing the trauma he experienced. It's not trauma or something bad if he manages to recasts it as a consensual relationship between him and his abuser. He tries to believe he was capable of giving informed consent, as a precocious child, to his abuser. In which case it was not rape but a loving relationship.

He was a child actor and who knows what kind of creepy adults he was exposed to on and off set.

Amos, if you were raped, face up to it, labels and all. Seek help. Face your abuser if you are strong enough. It's time to move on.

Just my speculative 2 cents on the cause of his current depravity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was probably abused as a child and this is his way of rationalizing the trauma he experienced. It's not trauma or something bad if he manages to recasts it as a consensual relationship between him and his abuser. He tries to believe he was capable of giving informed consent, as a precocious child, to his abuser. In which case it was not rape but a loving relationship.

He was a child actor and who knows what kind of creepy adults he was exposed to on and off set.

Amos, if you were raped, face up to it, labels and all. Seek help. Face your abuser if you are strong enough. It's time to move on.

Not necessarily... it depends on the people whom he hangs out with while over in America.

I know people who became flaming homos after a few years at Berkeley. :biggrin:

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no way Amos has not been anal raped by some Amdk or bbc by now unless he disguised himself as an old Chinese lady when he goes out.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not necessarily... it depends on the people whom he hangs out with while over in America.

I know people who became flaming homos after a few years at Berkeley. :biggrin:

Just speculating and following gut feel. The question is, was his abuser male or female? Might be female, some sicko cougar prowling the set for fresh meat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US Marines will turn him into a man. He should enlist. :thumbsup:

Some illegal ('undocumented') immigrants could also join the US military for citizenship.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Quite insightful. You could be right.

If only he would join this forum, don't know if he's aware. Would be fun to pick his perverted, twisted but "brilliant" mind.:biggrin: