• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee Found a Girlfriend

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I asked her after we had sex, “Hi does that mean you’re my girlfriend now?” and she asked “Well... do you want to be my boyfriend?” and I was like: “yeah” and she replied “So then... I’m your girlfriend now”. She then came over to hug and kiss me. She is so beautiful. I love her so

What the fuck did I just read?

In the good ol' days, Amos and this bitch would have been locked inside swine cages before being thrown into the river.

This is fucking immoral!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck did I just read?

In the good ol' days, Amos and this bitch would have been locked inside swine cages before being thrown into the river.

This is fucking immoral!

Amos is just trying to paint himself as a straight heterosexual with a straight healthy sex life in the hope that it will remove the stigma of him being a potential pedophile so that potential landlords will find him more acceptable.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is just trying to paint himself as a straight heterosexual with a straight healthy sex life in the hope that it will remove the stigma of him being a potential pedophile so that potential landlords will find him more acceptable.

Looks like u are quite smart. A few days ago, this fucker paedophile Anus Yee didn't even have a place to stay. Then all of a sudden, he becomes a hetero normal adult who has a relationship with a female adult? haha.... Aesop fables si bo?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like u are quite smart. A few days ago, this fucker paedophile Anus Yee didn't even have a place to stay. Then all of a sudden, he becomes a hetero normal adult who has a relationship with a female adult? haha.... Aesop fables si bo?
Just because you can’t get laid because of your fuckface dun assume the same for Amos

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it won't work. The damage is done.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos has made it quite clear that he is going to make a living through the Internet. He kick start to fame through his video on lky. All the controversies that followed helped to increase his followers i.e. Income. He went on to religious issues. Then all of a sudden he was talking about child sex. That was puzzling. Why all of a sudden he got embroiled in a issue that most would disagree with him? He had already gain enough publicity through lky, imprisonment and religion. There is no need to create more controversy especially on child sex which will not put him in good light and I strongly believed that he is fully aware. Has it got to do with money through "donation".

I agree with Bonut that he is now trying to clear his tarnished image. He probably didn't realize that for the 'gain' he has gotten for speaking on behalf of paedophile, he had lost a huge part of his support base and livelihood.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's is the controversy theory... as in chaos theory. people like him like to swim steep in controversy so others will remember him n to gain from it. its a dark force, he is untrained mind. very afraid he may be maimed or killed one day doing this.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice place SF-with a big Chinatown, many nice places ect2 but HIGH RENT-so hopefully he can afford it,
Best is he can enter one of the many colleges around there and Stanford will be excellent and not too far via H101 .