• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American infected Pig After Raping it

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
American man who sexually assaulted neighbor’s female pig causing the pig to become ill is sentenced to 120 years in jail

andrew-lee-nash-pig-rapist-02-560x520.jpg

According to information released by United States Mississippi Greenwood police, the police upon arriving at the farm questioned both the veterinarian and the farm owner.

Local police chief Henry Purnell said that that the veterinarian indicated that these sows had very serious vaginal infections, and determined that they were a caused by sexual activity. Besides vaginal infections, some of the female hogs also had wounds in their vaginas, suspected of being caused by violent sexual activity. Entrusted by the farm owner, the police installed secret cameras in the farm to find out how these female pigs came to be sexually assaulted.

Afterward, a nearby 52-year-old man appeared on camera, this man’s name being Andrew Lee Nash. The video showed Nash doing a very unusual thing: taking off his underwear behind the group of pigs. Nash’s crime lasted a long time.

Criminal suspect Nash has been charged with 12 counts ["of unnatural intercourse"], and if convicted, he faces a maximum of 120 years of imprisonment.

therockz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this even an offence. You can kill a pig and eat it but you can't make love to it and pleasure it. I am sure the pigstress had a good time as well, no? Maybe it was consensual? Haha

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is this even an offence. You can kill a pig and eat it but you can't make love to it and pleasure it. I am sure the pigstress had a good time as well, no? Maybe it was consensual? Haha

The guy infected the piggies with some kind of STD - they fell ill. He should've at least revealed to his mistresses that he has the disease, then I am sure they wouldn't have consented to penetration. Also, the piggies weren't "his" property - he didn't pay their master!

Cheers!

csjcsjcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say this is literally one sick fucking American.

No wonder there are so much new mutants of virus spreading around this world, all because of savage beasts like this American! :mad:

Cause of HIV was believed to be bestiality between human and ape in Africa causing viral infection and mutation of viruses which are normally found on different forms of lives (man vs ape).

KNN now we can expect swine CB flu to mutate into a new VD affecting humans.

Execute this beast!