• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK scold bui bui Kirsten Han "sell country thief"! Luckily she advocates freedom of speech!

Do you agree with AMDK?

• Yes, this fat fugly Kirsten Han loves AMDK more than sinkie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this fat fugly Kirsten Han loves Singapore more than her AMDK husband

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she only sell backside but not the country

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, she wants to sell but rejected by AMDK cos too fugly

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20180427_144405.png

FB_IMG_1524811409661.jpg

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau eh. This fugly Kirsten Han again. Advocate freedom of expression but block that fella? Btw I don't advocate freedom of expression, please don't F me.
Photo_talks_1524819702829.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did Kristen han made fun of people before?

Can help me understand why so many people angry with her?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kirsten Hanny is a Hippo level SPG with Dcups, many people are in love with her but she chose a AMDK.

All these scorned lovers, scorned lovers everywhere.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is mostly the work of PAP IB stirring up hatred against civil activists. Active voices in this forum are small, so you can see clearly one stalker for Gilbert Goh, one for Kristen Han, one for HHH, and in the past one for GMS. They will start threads on them, or spam in unrelated threads with poorly made memes from their hq. We try to avoid interactions with them so they will go away, but not surprisingly some low iq will take it as real and disturb the activists. PAP MPs have same problem but unlike these poor bastards they have hired help to manage their social media accounts, deleting spam as required.

tridome

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is mostly the work of PAP IB stirring up hatred against civil activists. Active voices in this forum are small, so you can see clearly one stalker for Gilbert Goh, one for Kristen Han, one for HHH, and in the past one for GMS. They will start threads on them, or spam in unrelated threads with poorly made memes from their hq. We try to avoid interactions with them so they will go away, but not surprisingly some low iq will take it as real and disturb the activists. PAP MPs have same problem but unlike these poor bastards they have hired help to manage their social media accounts, deleting spam as required.

Kristen han is 卖国贼
Gilbert Goh is 卖国贼
HHH is 卖国贼
GMS is 卖国贼

Song boh?