• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I the only one here? From anti PAP to pro PAP

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more I came to this forum the more I appreciate PAP..

Its your choice & ok to like whichever party but gahmen (I/C: Baey Y.K.) have set up a department (PAPee IB) specifically to deal with criticism on the Internet. These are full time govt paid employees (doggies) who write this stuff. The plan of course is to discredit anyone who criticises them,
giving the impression that they are ordinary citizens.

And just to name you a few of these pple, they are drum roll........................................
:rolleyes:

Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA
Content censored by MDA

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are not the only one

LeeTahBar is another anti- turn pro-PAP guy

He is jobless gay and a parent abuser

You two will be best friends

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

dog-pee.JPG

Sometimes dogs do change owners. Don't worry it is perfectly normal. Just remember not to anyhow pee in public places and u will be fine.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
article-1208913-062CBC17000005DC-640_964x704.jpg

is that an angel, no it is a dog.

article-1208913-062CBBE0000005DC-853_964x670.jpg

is that a panda, no it is a dog.

article-1208913-062CBBF7000005DC-723_964x670.jpg

is that a pony, no it is a dog.

article-1208913-062CB84C000005DC-414_964x674.jpg

is that a buffalo, no it is a dog.

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah, I must congratulate you on your fine decision.

There is no other way to earn so much money doing absolutely no L.

A dog with the wrong master or no master is a pathetic dog.

Letch me introduce you to my kind master, Ah Lee the Baba.

He will bless you with money you can'tch carry.:biggrin:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
you support pappies because the alternative isn't much better??? why don't you just be a quitter if you can afford to? you love being screwed that much?

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5jaA4k4SdTg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Dog Humping on Command

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi dog, how much pap paid u? ur master good in doing that, just see the crowd for pap rally, all came by paying, and compare the crowd from wp rally...

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

but anyway doggie, do u know that ur parents will be such shameful to have such a dog behavior child, and ur wife or husband, children will forever become a dog's wife/husband, children.. really don't understand. oh anyway i not a dog so is correct for me not to understand u....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are of course PAP supportes, victims of the Stockholm syndrome. :smile:
Howver Its only a matter of time when the PAP policies will catch up & impact you financially$$$.

Or maybe you are just an FT secure in the knowledge that you can balek kampong when you have made enough :rolleyes:

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi dog, how much pap paid u? ur master good in doing that, just see the crowd for pap rally, all came by paying, and compare the crowd from wp rally...

Hey asshole, wrong lah.....those crowd from wp rally came becos they have been assed hard by the pape......get it right ok......:rolleyes: