• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan Saga : NUS takes disciplinary action against sex blogger

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alvin, NUS endorsed Sex scholar, blaming the parents for failing to protect their children from unsuitable contents of the internet. By not disclosing the punishment, they are endorsing his view too!
Blaming other parents for his action.jpgMessage for Alvin's Parents.jpg

My response to Alvin's insulting post, with his parents' pics.

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Showing no remorse1.jpg

He continues to show no remorse, even asking his ex-girlfriend to join him for a threesome!

All info was provided to NUS Provost Prof Tan, [email protected]. I have evidence to show he even acknowledged receipt of all my info by replying to my email.

Yet, Punishment is Confidential! WTF!

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
In September 2012, during the time when he started to post his nude pics in his facebook account, he lashed out violently at the people who flagged him up for violating the Facebook rules, and posted a very disturbing image as a warning message for all to see. Is it an empty threat? I doubt so because he bought a jack knife back in Feb 2012 and declared in facebook, that he is armed and dangerous.

Lashing out Violently 2.jpgArmed with Knife.jpgLashing out Violently 1.jpg

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
NUS Endorsed Law Abiding Sex Scholar Alvin...

Violating traffic rules - beating the red light.jpgVivian be warned.jpgHis Sun Xu Comment.jpg

Pls share all the pics out to everyone you know!

I'm a turd when it comes to facebook. I can only print-screen and share. Anyone know how to create a facebook page, similar to the one calling for SunXu's sacking? Start one calling for NUS to release Punishment!

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Target his daily deals business, Zuupy.com. (fezzl pte ltd)
Make it fail.

Google it and u can easily link this NUS Endorsed Alvin Sex Scholar as the founder n CEO of Zuupy.
The only reason he does not fear the consequences of his actions is because the business is doing well n he has generated sufficient savings to absorb the knocks.

Attachments

• How he deals with customers 2.jpg
    How he deals with customers 2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 135
  • How he deals with customers 1.jpg
    How he deals with customers 1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 115

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take away the money generator… His pride will suffer if his business fails because of this sex blog. His customer service sucks anyway!
Go to zuupy.com, send out protest emails.
Go to zuupy facebook, send protest comments.
Go check out the customer references in Zuupy.com, send emails to the customers as a sign of protest

His ride - with brother.jpg1012.jpg

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
1009.jpgShowing no remorse 2.jpg

Spread the word… Zuupy.com…. Make his business fail!!

Go to Zuupy review sites, again, send protest emails.
And those IT savvy lads can go ‘crash’ his business site… And make it FAIL!

thedevilsadvocater

Alfrescian
Loyal
His parents are the nicest people, best parents one can ever ask for. A well to do family and with M'sian connections.

This NUS Endorsed Unfilial Sex Scholar Alvin caused so much pain and suffering to his parents. The distress and disgrace he has caused them, no one can understand the pain.

His other target. http://www.facebook.com/blaisthird. This girl's parents will go ballistic!
Chewy3rd-02.jpgChewy3rd.jpgChewy3rd-01.jpg

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is right that the online community is up in arms over the non-disclosure of the supposed punishment.
However, if despite the uproar online, the powers-that-be remain unmoved, then this simply shows the inability
of the online world to affect events offline.