• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Already voted for NO FOREIGNERS.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was one hour late after the polling station opened. Feel damned good for casting my wise vote for the opposition to break PAP monopoly. Today read partisan Straits Times and felt so frustrated PAP still think they can win this election.

Anyway, my once-in-50 years vote is like a fresh air out of the tunnel. I hope I can continue living with fresh air after the election result is out and not shoved back into the dark tunnel by PAP majority.

This day, is very important to me and my family.

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
i waiting for my girl to finish her piano lesson. i wanted to show her what an election is like.

later i will vote for nsp in marine parade. very hot day. can bring workers party umbrella?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Constituencies like Marine Parade should be warned that the opportunity to vote didn't come easy. If majority choose to give PAP a strong mandate like the last time they gave Lau Goh some 72%, they will have to wait for another 20 years for another opportunity to vote. If you vote for PAP you're effectively telling opposition not to challenge your constituency.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i waiting for my girl to finish her piano lesson. i wanted to show her what an election is like.

later i will vote for nsp in marine parade. very hot day. can bring workers party umbrella?

later u kena STOMPED. All Sammyboy bros will know u.... :smile:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng reminds all that polling stations are opened until 8PM lah so no need to rush take ur own sweet time go shopping, movie, makan, jalan, etc... then on ur way back just do it by 8PM lor. :biggrin:

sonic

Alfrescian
Loyal
foreign PMET are the cause of our misery. How many staff in your office are malaysians, how many of them are in the management,executive positions, and they are hiring more and more malaysians to your workplace? We need to limit them in Singapore for good.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng reminds all that polling stations are opened until 8PM lah so no need to rush take ur own sweet time go shopping, movie, makan, jalan, etc... then on ur way back just do it by 8PM lor. :biggrin:

hahaha....later u late by 30sec, then u bang balls then u know......

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....later u late by 30sec, then u bang balls then u know......

lianbeng saw many maids -filipino, indo, etc- and other foreign workers -PRC, bangla, etc- hanging around polling stations to see what everyone is voting. they also want to vote but cannot so they hope u vote in their favour. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng saw many maids -filipino, indo, etc- and other foreign workers -PRC, bangla, etc- hanging around polling stations to see what everyone is voting. they also want to vote but cannot so they hope u vote in their favour. :biggrin:

I saw one of the polling officer look like a pinoy. KNNBCCB pappy.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
foreign PMET are the cause of our misery. How many staff in your office are malaysians, how many of them are in the management,executive positions, and they are hiring more and more malaysians to your workplace? We need to limit them in Singapore for good.

you r right!!! its all the PMET that pap let in that cause those above 40 jobless and unable to get a job.
imagine hdb flat paid half only. children schooling, maybe during their life changing pt O levels, A levels and even still in U. imagine if your old parents with medical conditions??? wow! that is really double the whammy.
u go to meet the people session ask for help from pap mp, they tell u its ALL your fault for not catching up. never go upgrade skill etc and you are still too well to do to get help from the gov.
then they will ask you to accept any work that come along the way and match make you will sweepers and cleaners job. remember! its your fault again if you never accept it!!!

by then u r too old to be a gigolo or ah qua to work at Changi Village to make money??? what will u do??? jump mrt track to commit suicide???

fellow Singaporean!!! let stop all this abuse on our own people!!! i am going to stop this today!!! i am going to vote for whichever oppositions!!! to stop this!!!