• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Almost Blind 78 year-old Sinkie Praised For His Resilience! No To Retirement!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it was up to me, the salary of the menial labour should not increase since there is no productivity increase on their part. We only raised their pay to $1000 in a bid to canvass for votes.

No wonder these people cannot enjoy dignified living but need to eke out a living in their old age. But PAP IB will still say this is dignified living, no less.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder these people cannot enjoy dignified living but need to eke out a living in their old age. But PAP IB will still say this is dignified living, no less.

hi fatherfucker! portraying a soft touch as cheebyfreely?

try harder. this is 2016. you need to upgrade your pattern.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi fatherfucker! portraying a soft touch as cheebyfreely?

try harder. this is 2016. you need to upgrade your pattern.

You think everyone is like you trying hard to portray. I have been talking my favourite topics for five years, and this is one of them. You - or anyone else - want to say I trying hard to portray, so be it.

Oh btw apply whatever you said to your own incest dog family.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent. I hope the civil service will extend retirement age to 80 to allow hardworking sinkies like me to teach the younger generation about the value of hard work.