• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

all sbf losers, cowards, assholes and bitches MUST READ THIS!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=288731224609735&amp;set=a.202722636543928.1073741828.202719226544269&amp;type=1" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=288731224609735&amp;set=a.202722636543928.1073741828.202719226544269&amp;type=1">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/whydontyoutrythis">Why don't you try this?</a></div></div>

after you have read, go reflect yourself. shape up or ship out!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alright and will do

. As for the points thank you, at the moment I am in safe territory due to the kindness of many people like yourself.

that's very kind of you.

the trouble why the opps fail was also becos of petty backstabbing. everyone profess they suppork but infact was filled with vile envy and waiting sinisterly to sabo that "star for the moment". in end, it's like a deck of stagged up cards - all come tumbling down and nothing much was achieved.

WP was lucky under the tutelege leadership of low thia khiang and sidekick sylvia lim. but they shouldn't be too complacent and must keep an open eye and an open mind to weed out all the pesky insects and vermins. it's better to have less or none of them parasite than to keep them so that it looks better in an "enlarged" but disloyal group of members.

the question now is : ARE THEY BOLD AND FIRM ENOUGH TO WEED OUT THOSE PESTS?

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes complacency is a bad thing that can cause you to lose whatever you have gained. It has happened to me on more than one occasion anf I'm sure it has happened to almost everyone here.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes complacency is a bad thing that can cause you to lose whatever you have gained. It has happened to me on more than one occasion anf I'm sure it has happened to almost everyone here.

hey fren,if u r referring to points, i m so sorry. can't give u again. read this:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to topspin again.