• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Christians should be a vegan like tonychat !

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..................... . Any prove that god create everything ?..../QUOTE]

Nope. Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki and Suzuki created by Japanese engineers. Not bad too. Some people say God rides a Harley though; must be Christians.

Cheerss!

Whahahaha ...how can those ppl riding Harley be christains ? Cause Harley image is skull , rock and roll ....ect .

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romans 1:22 ESV : Claiming to be wise, they became fools :wink: whahahhaha . Praise you a bit you take the bait :wink:

This quote lagi best :wink: Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock. Psalms 137:9

Thanks but no thanks for the praise. All praises and glories must be given to God and no one esle. Now it's the time for you to take a bigger bait. A good lesson for you: Don't anyhow make praises on people.

You have quoted Romans 1:22 but you have not understood the whole message. You must read the preceding verses to fully understand why this message was written and to whom this message was addressing to.It is very dangerous to just quote one verse and ignore the preceding verses. These verses in Romans 1:16-25 are meant for those who are proud of their achievements and completely ignore that they need God more than anything else. Let's read the verses from Romans 1:16 to 1:25 and you will notice that these verses are meant for the unbelievers especially evolutionists (or evilutionists) and those evil scientists who think that science is the answer to everything. I have taken the liberty commenting on these verses (which are in parenthesis).

Romans 1:16-25: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Gospel of Christ is meant for the believers and it is therefore obvious that non-believers will try to belittle the gospel. Unless we are inspired by the spirit of God, we cannot understand it’s true meaning: that is, we can only be saved by the blood of Jesus.) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (All of us will face God’s judgment but the ungodliness and unrighteousness of men will face external condemnation because they refuse to live by faith, the faith that Christ and only Christ can save them.) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. (Isn’t this sounds so familiar here! Human are glorifying themselves through inventions and they thought that these inventions are the answers to ‘good life.’ Their hearts are clouded with vain imaginations. We see all these in movies, TVs, internet and we hear and read them in newspaper, magazines, radio.) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. (This is again another very familiar thing we observe in the blog and postings right here! Instead of acknowledging that God created all things – visible, invisible, life, non-life, and that human are God’s unique creation, they prefer to believe that they came out from nowhere and worst some even believe that they evolved out from a bowl of soup; their believe led them instead to worshipping the true God of the Universe, thye worship and glorify creatures of the sea, of the air and of the land and make all these their gods.) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. (Right here again, we read of expressive words that can only reflect the lusts of the hearts of those who speak those ‘expressive’ words and this is also told to us in Matthew 15:19: “For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murder, adulteries, fornifications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies (Matthew 15:19). Amen.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks but no thanks for the praise. All praises and glories must be given to God and no one esle. Now it's the time for you to take a bigger bait. A good lesson for you: Don't anyhow make praises on people.

You have quoted Romans 1:22 but you have not understood the whole message. You must read the preceding verses to fully understand why this message was written and to whom this message was addressing to.It is very dangerous to just quote one verse and ignore the preceding verses. These verses in Romans 1:16-25 are meant for those who are proud of their achievements and completely ignore that they need God more than anything else. Let's read the verses from Romans 1:16 to 1:25 and you will notice that these verses are meant for the unbelievers especially evolutionists (or evilutionists) and those evil scientists who think that science is the answer to everything. I have taken the liberty commenting on these verses (which are in parenthesis).

Romans 1:16-25: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (Gospel of Christ is meant for the believers and it is therefore obvious that non-believers will try to belittle the gospel. Unless we are inspired by the spirit of God, we cannot understand it’s true meaning: that is, we can only be saved by the blood of Jesus.) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. (All of us will face God’s judgment but the ungodliness and unrighteousness of men will face external condemnation because they refuse to live by faith, the faith that Christ and only Christ can save them.) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. (Isn’t this sounds so familiar here! Human are glorifying themselves through inventions and they thought that these inventions are the answers to ‘good life.’ Their hearts are clouded with vain imaginations. We see all these in movies, TVs, internet and we hear and read them in newspaper, magazines, radio.) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. (This is again another very familiar thing we observe in the blog and postings right here! Instead of acknowledging that God created all things – visible, invisible, life, non-life, and that human are God’s unique creation, they prefer to believe that they came out from nowhere and worst some even believe that they evolved out from a bowl of soup; their believe led them instead to worshipping the true God of the Universe, thye worship and glorify creatures of the sea, of the air and of the land and make all these their gods.) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. (Right here again, we read of expressive words that can only reflect the lusts of the hearts of those who speak those ‘expressive’ words and this is also told to us in Matthew 15:19: “For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murder, adulteries, fornifications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies (Matthew 15:19). Amen.

All praises and glories must be given to God and no one esle ? Then if bad things happen are you going to say god have its plan ? Or you just forget about it ? What a delusional christain and it just show us how you blindly defend your cult :wink: since you delusional ppl love to quote as and when as you like so I just show you an good example of cherry picking :wink: as I said do you want me to transfer you to my evil bible thread and show you how evil your bible is ? :wink: no use talk so much and quote so many verses :wink: in my evil bible thread I can give you 365 quote for 365days :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahahaha ...how can those ppl riding Harley be christains ? Cause Harley image is skull , rock and roll ....ect .

Believe it or not there are Christian Biker Groups who ride Harleys! I do not know what is their purpose in life but it is certainly not to raise hell like regular anti-establishment bikers. In a similar sense, there are Christian Heavy Rock music groups too (like Slayer).

Anyways, I do not care too much about Harley Davidson and its followers. Don't think much of it in terms of engieering superlative. It's more an image that make is selling. And while it was declining during the 70s, the ones who kept the brand alive were the outlaw bikers (Hell's Angels, Pagans, Rebels, etc.) giving magnetism to the bad-boy image. Real motorcycles are fast and nimble, not heavy chugging monsters.

Cheers!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
psalm1379.jpg

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
All praises and glories must be given to God and no one esle ? Then if bad things happen are you going to say god have its plan ? (Bad thing? Never heard....we accept all things from God and we are blessed with God's promise as written in Romans 8:28: ..... all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. ) Or you just forget about it ? (No...we are always grateful to our Living God regardless of our circumstances!) What a delusional christain and it just show us how you blindly defend your cult :wink: since you delusional ppl love to quote as and when as you like so I just show you an good example of cherry picking:wink: (No! Yours a very, very example on cherry picking.)as I said do you want me to transfer you to my evil bible thread and show you how evil your bible is ? :wink: (Your mean how holy our Bible is? I think you have a typo-error!) no use talk so much and quote so many verses :wink: in my evil bible thread I can give you 365 quote for 365days :wink:(Yes! We all know this and you do not need to say anymore....your threads are indeed really evil! For once...I give your due respect for your honesty...at least you admit you are writing evil threads....shouldn't therefore you stop writing!

Punisher.....see my comments above in Bold Letters.

You have some respect from me....you are pretty honest in admitting that your threads are indeed evil!

Psalm23

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Punisher.....see my comments above in Bold Letters.

You have some respect from me....you are pretty honest in admitting that your threads are indeed evil!

Psalm23

See , you Christian love to do your own translation Whahahaha . :wink: my thread is not evil but your bible is . What a stupid statement from a silly old man ... All christains are blessed ? Whahaha you need me to post news how come christians die from accident anot ? are you kong hee ? Trying to act stupid and spread your stupidity here . You are giving your cult a bad name here by spreading nonsense and stupidity whahhaaha . Keep on doing it .. Thankyou .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks god and praise god whahahahahaa !!!

[video=youtube;1L9_GfVhUZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9_GfVhUZQ&sns=em[/video]