• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All budding writers fall in!

U

UpYoz_olo

Hi all budding writers (154th typists plse excuse urselfs),

I'm dabbling with short satires; some short works resultant of brief moments of inspirations. Now, where can I find a place (over the internet, preferably) to submit them for competition or professional review?

Over to you.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all budding writers (154th typists plse excuse urselfs),

I'm dabbling with short satires; some short works resultant of brief moments of inspirations. Now, where can I find a place (over the internet, preferably) to submit them for competition or professional review?

Over to you.

Sorry to wake you up from your delusion

Please don't quit your day job. Your English is terrible. No way you can succeed as a writer in the next five years. Maybe after a long period of learning there is a small chance.

"resultant of"?
"inspirations"?

But at least it is still better than my PRC waitress's English

U

UpYoz_olo

Sorry to wake you up from your delusion

Please don't quit your day job. Your English is terrible. No way you can succeed as a writer in the next five years. Maybe after a long period of learning there is a small chance.

"resultant of"?
"inspirations"?

But at least it is still better than my PRC waitress's English

K your mama LCB lah. Even the great Ernest Hemminway did not published his first drafts. So what's your fucking problem? Real gold's unafraid of the cauldron's fire you twit! Now, buzz off.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
K your mama LCB lah. Even the great Ernest Hemminway did not published his first drafts. So what's your fucking problem? Real gold's unafraid of the cauldron's fire you twit! Now, buzz off.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

I didn't write you off. I said you needed five years to brush up.

But you choose to insult my mother.

Just like so many losers here. Uncivilised and uncultured.

Damn glad the government is importing 500,000 PRCs to upgrade our stock of human capital