• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Residents Felt Conned By All Singaporeans! Should Ask For Re-Election!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that many Aljunied residents had strange encounters where their friends, relatives, long lost friends, classmates they have never know, distant relatives from other parts of Singapore all calling for them to vote for the Opposition just before the election. These people also promised the Aljunied residents that they will vote for the Opposition likewise. At the last minute, all the Singaporeans from other parts of Singapore as usual made the wise choice and play it safe, hence saving themselves from 5 years of regret and repent! Now that the residents of Aljunied realised they have been conned, they felt that there should be a fair re-election!

My earlier warning to Aljunied residents went unheeded! <<I am sure you can see that the majority of your friends and relatives are die hard Opposition supporters. Before casting our vote, please remember that your more gungho friends and relatives from another constituentcy are probably going to vote for the Opposition and hence there is no need for you to vote for the Opposition. Yes, you can even claim to be die hard Opposition supporters in their presence to egg them on but the wise choice will be to vote fo the PAP so that you can get Upgrading and a truckload of carrots that only the PAP can give to you.

You also do not want to run the risk of the repercussions that voting for the Opposition can bring. You will never know

So let your friends to vote for the Opposition while you vote for the only trusted party PAP!

Your relatives and friends will live in regret and repent for the next 5 years while you will reap all the fruits of your smart choice for the next 5 years!>>

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

54.71% :oIo::biggrin:
9855362e105dc54a4a76767f1f696d47ee8cbd0.jpg

27y1vtj.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
aljunied will become a slum in the next 2 years! Better ask all your relatives to move out of there!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Aljunied residents were screwed by their fake friends and relatives who wanted Opposition as long but it must not be in their constituency! Next time they will learn not to trust these morons!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend living in Aljunied wants to desperately moved out of that potential hell hole. He does not want to live his next 5 years in regret and repent! Well done, Aljunied residents who voted for the Opposition. FUCK YOU

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that many Aljunied residents had strange encounters where their friends, relatives, long lost friends, classmates they have never know, distant relatives from other parts of Singapore all calling for them to vote for the Opposition just before the election. ...

richard-stacks-chimpanzee-with-its-fingers-in-its-ears.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP won Aljunied convincing by 12,433 votes :biggrin:

hi there

1. well done, mr low and team.
2. there is always this retard, faggot and maggot here vomits again!
3. it is the beginning of decline for sheep.
4. barely 60% indicates the general sentiments.

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend living in Aljunied wants to desperately moved out of that potential hell hole. He does not want to live his next 5 years in regret and repent! Well done, Aljunied residents who voted for the Opposition. FUCK YOU

Sure, perhaps some folks from this forum will choose to move to your friend's love hole.
Aljunied go to WP, Sibei Song!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure, perhaps some folks from this forum will choose to move to your friend's love hole.
Aljunied go to WP, Sibei Song!

You must be living in Tampines, voted for PAP , but con your best friends to vote for Alujunied. Now your friends have to regret and repent for the next 5 years! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be living in Tampines, voted for PAP , but con your best friends to vote for Alujunied. Now your friends have to regret and repent for the next 5 years! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Carry on bark bah, i still sibei song aljunied go to WP. 大快人心.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aljunied will have to endure 5 years of fire and brimstone after being conned by Singaporeans. They will turn to the White side of the force in 5 years time. This is a guarantee:mad:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that many Aljunied residents had strange encounters where their friends, relatives, long lost friends, classmates they have never know, distant relatives from other parts of Singapore....

Under what circumstances har? You must have been fluffing them with your cock sucking mouth as your mum attempts to break Annabel Chong's sex marathon record.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Clinton666 Retarded Gay Dog, Spastic Maggot, Mother Fuck, Brain Washed (by Media SPH/Mediacorp), PAP dog,

tell me who your friend is, ask him to sell me his flat, I want to buy it... I am thinking of moving there to Aljunied GRC / Hougang SMC... you can tell your friend to stay in AMK GRC, which is where I am staying... your PAP master is happily waiting for you.

We have an agenda... for those PAP dogs, they can all move to AMK GRC, because there resides the most PAP Dogs, and you're welcomed here as well you MOTHER FUCK Clinton666!

Calling all opposition party, Worker Party Supporters, we can set a goal to move into Aljunied GRC / Hougang SMC to increase the Opposition Party's Mendate, and dilute away the PAP DOGS.

I am sure, after 5 years, by 2016, Aljunied GRC and Hougang SMC will have at least 70% Mandate from the electorates...

Personally to you Clinton666 FUCK OFF!!!!

BeHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aljunied residents were screwed by their fake friends and relatives who wanted Opposition as long but it must not be in their constituency! Next time they will learn not to trust these morons!

So this how the pap balls carrier thinks of others!You are a fine example of why people hate the arrogance of the pap.Just hours after the results of the election, you fabricate a story saying that the the voters were conned.GROW up! The voters made the choice themselves so stop your nonsense!
That retarded statement fits you like a glove.

Last edited: